I'm in love with a killer

Mia's pov

I wake up the next day and I feel so much better but the words that Steven told me is still echoing through my head. I can't believe they are alive and they don't know I'm safe. My thoughts were driving me crazy. I then heard Billie move and it made me leave my thoughts. 

Billie- You okay

Mia- Yeah I was thinking

Billie- We have to get more food at the store today

I gave her a kiss when I got out of bed. I then walked downstairs seeing Finneas downstairs already. Every morning he hugs me and gives me that brotherly kiss on the head. He was down here reading his book while drinking some green stuff. 

Mia- Hey what are you drinking

Claudia- Its celery juice I made a shit ton yesterday 

Finneas gave her a kiss and grabbed 2 juices out of the fridge. She gave it me knowing I would want to try. It was actually not that bad so I continued to drink it. When Billie came down she gave me a look. 

Billie- You are drinking those now 

Mia- Its my first one chill

Billie- I'm not judging

I laughed and she started making some breakfast for everyone. She doesn't always do this she just felt like it. She was making some poached eggs for the non vegan eaters and avocado toast. Me and Cat were raised eating meet and stuff like that so Billie is just taking it slowly till we are fully vegan. 

Cat- Ooooo do I smell something good

Mia- Poached eggs you smell

When Billie was done she gave the first one to me. She always gives me food first for some reason. We were all just talking and then I realized something. 

Mia- So did Steven leaves already 

Finneas- No not yet he will when he finds a house

Steven- Morning

He came in and did the exact same thing but I didn't really like it because he never did this when I was a little kid. I think everyone noticed how I felt about it. I think Billie noticed in 2 seconds because she started to talk. 

Billie- Mia I heard that Revolution I moving by us

Mia- What do you mean

Billie- They are building a studio close to our house so they don't get shot up again

Mia- Really good for them but do they have enough to afford 

Billie- Everyone that has danced there donated enough so they can

Mia- Thats good to hear 

Once I Finnish my food I put it in the sink and went back upstairs to get ready for the day. In the middle of my shower I heard someone come into the bathroom. I knew it was Billie because she started to get ready herself. 

Billie- He has no right to come back into your life and act like nothing happened

Mia- Billie he's a guy 

Billie- That doesn't give him a right though

I then got dressed and started my makeup. Billie hates it when I do because she loves my natural face. When I was doing my eyeliner she moved my hand and it went all over my face. 

Mia- Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell are you kidding me

Billie- Take the makeup off only mascara