I'm Sorry part 2

Mia's pov

The next morning I woke up to Billie cooking and I got up to see what she was making. 

Billie- Good morning mammas

Mia- Hey 

James- Oh good you both are awake. Mia I am going to have you start taking these and we will see how you feel

Mia- What is it

James- Antidepressants

After he said that It made me feel sad that I have to take them. Billie saw me bow my head. She walked over to me and hugged me. 

Billie- You know it might now be a bad thing

James- There is a side effect on the suicidal thoughts though and I'm hoping that doesn't do that due to how clinically depressed she is 

Billie- Yeah I'll keep an eye on her

He left the pills and Billie gave me the food. After I ate the food I got ready. Funny thing I fell out of the shower hitting my head on the table counter. When I tried to get up I tripped over the shower curtain. Billie came in looking at me like I was crazy or something. 

Billie- You good mammas

Mia- I think so I apparently can't walk

She helped me up and the bump on my head made me a little dizzy for a second. I had Billie just hold me as I just stand there till the dizziness went away. I then got dressed then Billie came behind me putting the pills in my face. I sighed and nocked them out of her hand. She then chased me around the floor to make me take the pill. 

Billie- I will force this in your mouth when I get you

I flipped her off and continued to run away from her. Finneas came down looking at us like what the hell. 

Billie- Finneas hold her down

He tried and next thing I know I run into the room with a chair for the Mafia leader or there significant other refusing shit. Well shit I gave her an idea. She walked in giving me a smirk. I just gave up and she put me in the chair anyways. There was only a strap for the wrists and ankles. 

Mia- Alright alright get me out

Billie- Are you going to take it

Mia- Yes

She then got me out and handed me the pills. I then took it and she gave me a kiss. It did kinda help with me being happy and I wasn't staying in this building all day. 

Mia- Billieeeeeeeeeee

Billie-Miiiiiiiaaaaaaaaa

Mia- Can we go out or go to our house

Billie- Yes

Mia- Finally 

I then ran out to her car and got in. We drove to the house and I ran to hug Claudia. After I was sick of talking I walked to Cat's room and jumped onto the bed. I just laid down just staring at the celling looking at the shit she put up there. It was all her drawings and she painted the celling.

Billie- Hey

Mia- hey

Billie- What are you doing

Mia- Looking at her drawings 

Billie- What drawings

Mia- Its all her personal drawings look up

Billie- She painted on my celling  

Mia- She did that all the time

Billie- Anyways Claudia wants to hang out with you

Mia- Okay

I walked out of the room and Claudia grabbed my hand dragging out of the house to her car. 

Billie- Be safe please

Claudia- We will Billie

We drove to the mall and Claudia took me to a hair saloon. I got excited because its been a hot minute. I ended up getting the accidental hair that Billie got where she got the Green roots and black hair. That hair is black hair with purple roots. 

Claudia- Girl this looks like how Billie's did 

Mia- Really 

Claudia- yeah 

We then got our nails done. I just got a black nails with 2 fingers that have gold. Then we got a fucking tattoo. I ended up getting a tattoo that represents me and Billie. It was her mafia logo which is Blohsh and I got her name put in the middle. 

Claudia- I love how you are going by a theme of your girlfriend

Mia- Shut up 

We just shopped around then went home. When I was walking to our room Billie seriously shoved me to the wall. 

Billie- Don't move a fucking muscle 

Finneas- Billie what are you doing

Billie- Found an intruder

Finneas- Yeah call your girl

Mia- Get off of me Billie

Billie- Holy shit this is why you were gone so long. Ooooo the nails. Whats that

When I showed her she was shocked. She had no idea what to say about my Tattoo. 

Mia- You like it 

Billie- Dude that is so sick

Mia- I got it because I'm yours

Billie- Yes you are

⚠️Trigger warning⚠️

Billie spent 10 minutes talking about to everyone how cute I got my hair dyed like here hair was, got a tattoo, and my nails. The whole time I just sat there on my phone listening to her going off. I got sick of it so I started to walk off. I had walked into our room and sat on the bed. I stood back up after a second of sitting and started to look at everything. I then saw a picture that we took around the first few weeks we were together after 3 years of being separated. Then the side effect of the thoughts kicked in and I started to walk to the balcony. I jumped up on the railing sitting on it. 

Billie- Hey Mia we should.............MIA NO........FINNEAS GET EVERYONE UNDER THE BALCONY NOW

I looked back at her and mouthed I loved her. I started to lean forward and Billie didn't catch me in time. I was waiting for the impact of the floor then I felt arms on my back. I opened my eyes and saw Finneas. I looked up and saw that Billie had a relieved look on her face. 

*end of trigger warning*

When Billie got downstairs she pulled me into a hug then I saw James with other people come to me. They made a block around me and Billie as Billie walked us to her car. 

Billie- Mia I extended the time now

Mia- What no 

Billie- Mia I can't loose you 

Mia- I'm sorry 

We got to the place again I was locked in the room as the chair. Billie was standing at the window making sure I was okay. I wasn't in the chair they just put me in here till I relax. I was just sitting on the corner crying. I was sick of it and I walked to the window. 

Mia- Billie let me out

She then unlocked the door and I just got into her arms. She turned a movie on for us as I cuddled with her. I eventually fell asleep.