Dance studio

Mia's pov

I woke up to Billie waking me up around 7 so we could have a surprise visit at our Ould dance studio. I was excited because they might let me with some convincing. We put a bag full of my old dance stuff just in case they let me. 

Cat- Well are you going to get used to your dance groove 

Mia- maybe 

I got some food and got into Billie's car as we drove to the studio. This area looked barley touched by the gangs and I like that. 

Mia- Its nice to see that this is in good shape and not destroyed like everywhere else

Billie- I know

When we walked in I saw Natalie teaching and I poked my head in. Everyone screamed and Natalie was confused. I fully walked in and Natalie hugged me. Then my team came and hugged me. I was so happy. 

Elizabeth- Where were you for all this time

Mia- Well after my birthday James took me forcing me to do things that I never had consent to. I would sneak out and go to party to get my mind off of things. I actually ran into Natalie one night and I had to lie because I had no one to defend for me. Thats until Billie came and saved me 

Then Billie came into the studio as they ran to her as well. They all hugged her. No one is scared of her here because she danced her as well. 

Natalie- You want to join us girls

Mia- I thought you never ask let me go change real quick Come on Bill

We changed and started to stretch. We then started to learn the dance and I wanted to do an old dance. 

Natalie- Hey before we continue do you want to do an old dance

Mia- You read my mind

 We started a hip hop that apparently Billie knew as well. It felt so good to dance again and in the middle I saw my brother smiling at me. But I walked to the door and kicked him out then continued. We went through every dance I used to do and Billie watched me from the side. I then saw her get a call and her mood change really quick. She looked outside through the big window. 

Billie- get down

We all look at her weird and then the window was getting shot at. My first reaction is to try to get everyone out of here. I was helping Natalie get everyone out and I heard a very loud scream. I look back and saw one of my good dance friends Elizabeth was shot. I ran to her and grabbed her so she doesn't die on me. 

Elizabeth- Mia don't worry about me

Mia- No your not gonna die

Billie-MIA YOU WANT TO HELP NOWS YOUR CHANCE

Mia- Lizzy you will be okay okay Natalie watch her for me please I can't have her dead. 

When I stood up Billie threw a gun to me and then I started to shoot. I saw some men that would touch me and shit. I was killing them like crazy when one of the guys put a gun to my head and Billie. 

Finneas- its me go with it. Well Well we got some fine pretty girls here 

They then stopped as Cat and Finneas took the masks off. When I was looking around I saw one person that I thought was dead. James! I grabbed Billie's gun right out of her hand shooting at everyone walking to him. I then pointed them at him. 

James- Well Well Shelby Mia Evens is still living

Mia- So are you I thought you were dead

James- Well thanks to your brother Steven told me where you were