Unwelcome Visitor

Mia's pov

It's the day after that huge fight that happened yesterday and I feel like shit. Billie woke up before me but the second I woke up I had to run to the bathroom because I came down with a fever of 101.3 and it sucked so bad. When Billie came to check on me because I didn't come down and I would have. 

Billie- Hey what are you doing in bed still mammas

She came over to me and rubbed my cheek. She noticed I was hot and I showed her my temperature. 

Mia- I threw up the second I woke up

Billie- Fever 

Mia- Yeah 

Billie- We were all going to have a fun day with all of us but your sick 

Mia- You can still go I'll just hang out here

Billie- Are you sure 

Mia- I'm sure 

She nodded and walked down with me as Cat ran to me. She hugs me every morning but she hates getting sick so I dosed her hug. 

Cat- Sick

I nodded and she backed up. I laughed because the second I hug her she will get sick. I've got her sick before and she wasn't to happy about it. 

Steven- How can you already be sick 

Mia- Are you dumb 

Finneas- Enough you 2 Mia I got some medicine out

I walked over and took the medicine then started to eat. I wasn't all that much hungry so Billie just made me some toast. 

Mia-So where you going 

Billie- Nothing to crazy maybe go on a walk or something. Are you sure its okay

Mia- Billie I'm not getting you sick go have fun. I need to rest

She gave me a pout and I patted her head as she flipped me off. When I was just sitting there drinking my water I felt it coming up again. I got up and ran to the bathroom. I had a follower called Billie Eilish. She was being extra sweet today. I am not the one to cry but it hurt so much that it was cramping up so much. 

Billie- Mia I swear if you get worse I'll come back home in a heartbeat 

Mia- Okay 

I walked to the couch and Billie gave me a blanket. She gave me a kiss on the forehead before they all left. I just watched The Originals while they were gone. Steven went with them because Billie doesn't trust him all that much yet so I was actually home alone. I was texting Billie here and there when I wanted to talk to her while she was gone. 

*1 hour later*

I woke up to a loud banging at the door. I got up to see who it was and I saw nobody. I kept hearing banging on every window and door. I saw a black figure at a window causing me to scream. I ran to my phone and called Billie 3 times. She didn't answer her damn phone so I was freaking out while leaving a trail of vomit looking for the emergency alarm that sends a notification to Billie's phone. I finally hit it and then I heard a loud alarm go through the house. I looked and saw the person was gone as I tried to go to the door. But I didn't make it because I threw up once more. Thats when Billie came in. 

Billie- Mia are you okay why did you hit the alarm 

Cat- And why did you throw up everywhere

Mia- I didn't mean to when I was trying to look for it because I was panicking so much that I kept puking