Betrayal

Mia's pov

A month later after that big win and a few weeks after it Billie has been kinda on edge. Q has been pissing her off a lot lately. I don't know what has been going on and every time Billie comes home she Lockes herself in her office. She won't even tell me what's going on and I'm getting worried. But in the mean time I've been hanging out with Cat more and the same with Claudia. Finneas has been taking over Billie's roll when she's not with us. I've been giving Billie some space and letting her cool off. I sleep in the guest room or with Cat. 

Finneas- Hey Mia

Mia- Yeah 

Finneas- Can you come down for a minute

Mia- What for 

Finneas- I can't explain 

I furrowed my eyebrows and followed him downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and Cat asked me something. 

Cat- You want to go to the mall later today with me and Claudia

Mia- Yeah sure

Cat- Maybe get a little something something for you and Billie

Mia- Oh my god Cay(a/n its pronounced just like kay just with a with a c)

Cat- what

I was smiling and shook my head then I looked over to Finneas. My smile then dropped causing me to back up as they come closer to me. Finneas stopped them and gave them a look.

Finneas- Don't even get any closer to her

Mia-W-what S-S-Steven how 

Finneas- I have no idea we thought we killed him but we apparently didn't

Steven- Mia 

Mia- No stay away from me

Cat walked to me and just hugged me. She knows I'm now terrified of my own blood.

Steven- Mia please let me explain

Mia- No

He then got out of Finneas arms and walked to me as I backed up running into someone. I looked back and saw Pope. I got behind her and she knew what was up. Finneas tackled him to the floor putting shackles on his wrists and that have a handle so he can't go after me. 

Mia- Why are you here

Steven- To talk to you

Mia- No saw away from me ...........Finneas where Billie

Finneas- I have no idea she won't answer 

Finneas then locked him in the room and ran back to me. He just held me while I was processing what just happened. We then turned a movie on and he just let me lay my head on his shoulder. I then heard a slam and Billie looked at  me. I got up and she ran off. I heard her in her office and I slowly walked up and it sounded like she was blasting her music so I let her be. 

Mia- Is it okay if I go talk to him

Finneas- Yeah one sec

He followed me down and he was in the cage so he couldn't get me. 

Mia- Please tell me why are you here

Steven- Because I want to make things right 

Mia- Things are right 

Steven- Not with her she is brainwashing you 

Mia- No she's not 

Steven- THEY ALL ARE THEY BRAINWASHED YOU AND CAT YOUR BRAINSWASHED AND I NEED TO HELP YOU