I'm Sorry

⚠️Trigger warning chapter⚠️

Mia's pov

Its officially been 3 months since the death of my best friend and I get worse and worse everyday. I quit dance because I'm not happy doing it anymore because I would just cry every time I would go. Billie signed me up for counseling and she stands outside the door so I don't run out. She made sure the counselor didn't have a window because my second time I went without Billie coming I ran away and tried to kill myself. But that didn't end well because it ended with Billie screaming at me as Pope and Lisa holding me down so I don't run. This 3 months of my life has been absolute shit and I haven't been happy since. Speaking of going to counseling I am here right now. There name is James and I don't like going to him because it makes me think of the Jame that kidnapped me. 

James- Mia

Mia- What 

James- Are you listening

Mia- What were you saying

James- I was saying that I might have you stay here with Billie watching you 

Mia- What no I'm not staying here

James- Mia it would be the best for you 

Mia-No 

He started to walk to me to sit by me but I back away. 

James- Mia I'm not going to hurt you I'm here to help you

Mia- NO I'M NOT STAYING HERE

I walked to the door and opened it. James then hit the button signaling Billie and the rest of the staff. I started to book it for the front door and then Billie grabbed me holding me so I can't run. When I was in her arms I just quit and started cry. Billie just stood there holding me as I cry into her arms. 

Billie- Mia look at me

I looked at her and she had worry written over her face. 

Billie- I know you don't want to stay here but its only for 2 days okay 

Mia- I can't 

Billie- Hey yes you can angel I will be here with you. You can leave whenever you would like to just with someone okay 

Mia- What about my stuff

Billie- Finneas is bringing your stuff. Come on your appointment isn't done yet 

Billie walked with me back to the room and walked in with me. She stayed for the rest of the appointment because I wouldn't let her go. When we got done with the appointment Finneas got here with our stuff for the next 2 days. We had a whole floor to ourselves since the mafia leader will be in the building. When we got shown it I was shocked by the floor. It was like whole house underground. 

Claudia- I can't tell if your more shocked by the floor or upset that you have to be here

Mia- Claudia

Claudia has been gone for a few weeks visiting her family and I had no idea she was back. I ran and hugged her. Me and Claudia have gotten pretty close since the dramatic event happened for me. 

Claudia- How you doing

Mia- Fine

Claudia- You sure

Billie- Mia stop lying 

Mia- Okay then you tell her

Billie- She's mad that she has to stay here that she tried running and broke down

Mia- Okay well when the person taking care of you has the same name as my kidnapper

Claudia- I don't blame you Mia

Billie rolled her eyes and we got all unpacked for the 2 days. When we were done we went out to the club to get my mind off of things. 

Mia- Will it fine if I sing

Billie- I mean yeah I don't see why not

When we got there memories flood back to me from when we had the celebration. I got all ready to sing and Billie was going to be Watching as well. When I started to sing song with Finneas I saw my councilor here as well. I looked at Billie and pointed to him. She knows that he's not supposed to interfere when I'm away from the building. Billie got him out really fast. I had stopped to take a distressed from that. I went up to the VIP section and just sat down to think. 

Billie- Hey mammas 

Mia- Hey 

Billie- You want a drink

I nodded and she got me a light drink. When I finally was good enough to continue singing I grabbed Fin.

Mia- Finneas 

Fin- Yeah

Mia- Can we do Praying and Love you Goodbye

Fin- Yeah sure

We got all ready and when I started to sing Praying Billie was kinda shocked. When I finished the 2 songs we sang Finneas's song heaven. After I was done singing Billie walked to me with a concern look. She gently grabbed my hand and walked me to the VIP section. 

Mia- What 

Billie- Mia is there a reason you sang those songs

Mia- I just requested them thats all

Billie- Mia if I find out if its something else I will extend the stay at the Councilor 

Mia- Billie no I can't 

Billie- Then tell me the truth Shelby

Mia- Oh um........I got to go the bathroom real quick

No one hasn't called me Shelby since Cat passed away and I don't know how to handle it. I ran to the bathroom and locked it sliding down the door crying. 

Claudia- Mia I know your in there come talk with me and Pope

I got up and unlocked the door. They then walked in hugging me. 

Pope- Billie is worried about thats all Mia

Mia- I know 

Claudia- Finneas is worried as well

Mia- I know

Pope- Mia come talk to us Billie is out there trying to rip everyones heads off

Mia- Is she mad

Pope- No she's not mad Mia she forgot you want to wait till to say that name

Mia- Okay 

I then walked with them back to Billie and I just curled up next to Billie. She just held me while she rubbed my back. 

Billie- You know Mia I just want to tell you how strong you are as a person and you are being so strong through this and I know you are trying. 

Mia- I'm sorry 

Billie- No don't say sorry there's no need. Your trying and I love you 

Mia- I love you too

We then headed back for the night and went to the bed.