Training

Mia's pov

When I woke up the next day I felt like my neck felt so much better. When I was up Billie came into the room and hugged me. 

Billie- You feeling better

I nodded and let's be honest I am a little scared to speak right now because I feel like it isn't ready yet. I got ready then walked downstairs to get some food. When I got down to the kitchen Ara came running up to me and hugged me. I was kinda shocked but I hugged her back. 

Arabella- I want to thank you for everything 

I nodded and Billie looked at me sadly. She knows I'm scared to speak and even sing right now since that happened yesterday. 

Billie- Mia you know you can talk right

Cat- Give her time she doesn't want to strain her voice

I had some tea to help with the swelling and it felt nice when it was going down my throat. When I was done Billie told me that she was going to feel my neck and of course I winced when she touched it. She was moving around lightly massaged my neck and the relief I got from that. I was making weird faces and everyone was laughing at it. After a while Billie told me I should be okay to try talking now. 

Mia-*raspy voice* Hi

Billie-Awe angel 

Cat- How does it feel to talk after 24 hours

Mia- Nice.......What are we doing today

Billie- Training 

Arabella- Hey Mia do you want to meet Liam 

I got up to meet Liam. But Billie walked behind me just in case he did anything stupid. I walked to him and he walked up to me causing Billie to walk forward up more. I moved her back. 

Mia-Its okay 

Liam- Hi I'm Liam Payne 

Mia- Shelby Mia evens but call me Mia 

Liam- Oh this is my girlfriend Sophia 

Mia- Hi 

Liam- What happened with Harry I am so sorry 

Mia- Its okay I should expect that living in this world

Arabella- Sophie here is one of my best friends 

Mia- Awe thats nice. So Liam tell me about yourself

He started to talk about himself and I knew straight away he would be a trustworthy person. 

Liam- So yeah I heard a lot about you 

Mia- Have you 

Liam- Yeah your story was huge in the UK so many girls have looked up to you since you have been free from James 

I looked at Billie and she nodded like she knew about this. 

Billie- Your the top of the story 

Mia- Wow okay

We talked for a bit longer then left. We ate breakfast and went into the training room. Billie wanted all of us stronger so nothing like that happens so I was at the bench press. As a joke Billie came over and put all of her weight on the bar. When she did that it went to my chest. 

Mia-Billie Billie stop

She got up and I put it up getting up looking at her. 

Billie- It was a joke come on 

I then grabbed a towel and swatted her. She did the same she Finneas grabbed me and put me with Cat. I then walked over to the shooting area with Cat and did that for a bit. When I was done I turned around and I saw Billie standing there smirking at me with Fin.