She Ghosted me

⚠️Some trigger warnings with eating disorders and self harm. If this a trigger for you please skip over it. I will put these emojis if it will be close.⚠️

Mia's pov

It's been a few more weeks and we are still fighting. But one thing is that Cat is drifting apart from me and I'm scared that I'm loosing her. I try to talk to her normally but she gets mad at me. Due to all of this is making my mental health not the best and the only people have noticed is everyone but Cat. 

Mia- Good morning Cat you look nice this morning

Cat- Yeah whatever bitch

Mia- It was a complement sorry

Cat- Oh yeah sure 

Mia- I am only trying to talk

Cat- Oh now you talk I've been trying to make you talk for the longest time 

Mia- I've been trying

We started to fight once more but before things could get physical Billie and Pope came in. Cat then walked out and I grabbed her hand giving her a hurt look. She just ripped her hand away from me and just pushed me to Billie. That really hurt seeing her walk away like that because she is the one to talk things through not walk away from it. 

Billie- You okay

Mia- No 

I was about to run out when Pope pushed me back I slipped away running after Cat. I then walked to Cat's room. 

Mia- Cat can please talk 

She didn't answer. I tried a few times and I walked in seeing her stuff thrown around with a note. The note said:

" Mia don't even try to contact me because if you do I will delete your number off my phone. Billie I can't deal with Mia's shit anymore and I'm leaving to live with one of my ex's. Thank you Billie for the life you gave me." 

I then tried calling her and texting her multiple times but no answer. Cat is ghosting me. She left me. I grabbed my phone and threw it. I heard someone run to her room and I was already crying.  I didn't even care who it was so I ran from her room going into my bathroom. I was hyperventilating and shit because I don't know how to react. 

Lisa- Mia are you okay

She tried to unlock the door when she took off running while screaming for Billie. I heard more footsteps than just Billie and I know Pope is coming as well. 

Claudia- Mia please open the door

Finneas- Mia 

I heard him open the door and shut it on him. I heard 2 people break the door down and slipped while backing up so the door don't hit me. I couldn't stop crying and at this point I couldn't breath. I looked at everyone with their scared faces. Billie came up to me and held me. She then made everyone give me some space. They were still here just away from the bathroom. After I calmed down I got up and walked downstairs. 

Billie- Shelby where are you going

Mia- Out 

Billie- You aren't okay to leave right now

I ignored her and she slammed the door in my face. 

Billie- Shelby Mia Evens I swear to god if you leave this god damn house

Mia- Fine

Pope- I'll go with her Bill you calm down okay

Billie was hesitant at first and the she allowed it. I got into the passenger side of her car and I just stared at the window.