Revenge

Mia's pov

After all of that shit went down yesterday we heard news that James found a new gang and we need to take him down. So we all woke up early to start training to get ready for this. 

Claudia- Theres another report that he's teaming up with every gang

Mia- Not going to happen

We started to continue to get ready when I heard a loud noise making everyone stop. Billie was about to go look but I ran to where my brother was. I saw that her was out and James was here. I ran to them and started to beat the shit out of James. I was then forced onto something and locked to it as they took off. 

Mia- YOU TRADIER

I heard running coming from upstairs and Finneas came to get me out. I took off to see that they were gone. I had a gun in my hand and I threw it on the floor. Then I get a call from my damn brother. 

Mia- What do you want 

Steven- Get your friends to the biggest field 

Mia- Why does it matter

Steven- Now

I hung up and started to grab everything to fight James for good. Billie was about to stop me but I couldn't let them touch any other people.

Mia- Billie call everyone

Billie- Wait hold on well aren't ready

Mia- Now

Cat- Whoah Mia 

Mia- Don't test me

Billie called everyone and I told them where we are going. I haven't got like this in years. I get like this when I was revenge for something that makes me mad. Cat has seen it and I almost hurt her last time because Steven stole the littlest thing. But I was 5 throwing a temper tantrum. When we got the field I got everything ready and we walked to them. 

James- Well Shelby

Mia- James you won't get your hands on anyone

James- To late 

I saw they had my whole team, my family. I shot at him in the leg and her charged at me. We all started to fight. I had knocked James out and I went to my brother. He was always stronger than me but I wasn't going down without a fight. He had pinned me down putting a gag on me and about to kill me. I then felt him get knocked down by Billie and Finneas. Fin helped me up as slammed his head against the floor. We had killed everyone and we took them back to the house. 

When they both woke up I was sitting there. I was going keep my bother alive to watch his partner in crime die in front of him. 

Steven- Mia

Billie- Oh good your awake 

I watched Billie torture him and he was screaming a lot. Billie was going to make him talk to me. 

Mia- Steven we have some things to talk about but you will be tased if you don't speak or tell me the truth because Billie can tell when someone is lying. 

Steven- Okay 

Mia- Do you actually have a family

Steven- Yes

Billie tased him till he told the truth to me. 

Mia- Why did you lie

Steven- Because 

Mia- Thats not enough. How did you know that James kidnapped me

Steven- I didn't 

Mia- Thats a lie 

Steven-Okay okay we had planned it

Mia- Why did you make him kidnap me

Steven- I couldn't take it anymore. Mom and Dad always cared for you more thank me

Mia- Because I had nobody Steven I only made one true friend. 

Steven- What I told the truth

Billie- I know thats for hurting my girlfriend 

Steven- Girlfriend 

Mia- Not the point did you know that I was selling my body to older men 

Steven- No 

Mia- Wow I would go out every night and sell my body to older men that were pedophiles. Steven I have permanent bruising from it 

I took off my shirt and showed him all of them. This was the first time Billie has heard about this and she was looking at them as well. She was beyond pissed that she knocked Steven out and tased the shit out of James making him wake up. 

Billie- You think you can get away with this nope

James- You got a hot girlfriend. She was an amazing screamer

I forgot that he actually touched me as well when he was high or drunk. I quickly put my shirt on and Billie read my body language. 

Billie- What did you do to her

Finneas, Claudia, and Cat had walked in to help. I heard Steven wake up as James was about to answer. 

James- Well you precious little sister and your friend would enjoy a little love from me

Steven- You what now 

Finneas- Did you touch her

James- Yep 

Then I heard a snap and Steven ran to him beating the shit out of him. 

Steven- You fucking touched my sister

I took the gun from Billie's pocket and took it to James's head. I then shot it 3 times till I knew he was dead. That will always haunt me for the rest of my life. Steven tried to hug me but I move back. 

Mia- Don't touch me 

Finneas came up to me and hugged me with more affection then he would ever do. This is the first he stood up for me but it wasn't enough. 

Steven- Mia

Cat- Steven enough she doesn't want your affection 

Steven- But what will the mafia's leader do for my sister

Finneas- Actually give her the brother she has wanted. Mia I have some cream that can help with the bruising 

I walked out as Steven followed with Billie falling close. Finneas was always gentle with me as he is with Billie. 

Billie- Why didn't you tell me this mammas

Mia- Because I was starting to feel happy again and didn't want to upset everyone

Billie- You won't. If you want I can kill him right here and now

Mia- No I think he should stay and watch me be like a sister to Finneas

Billie- Good idea

She gave me a kill on the lips right as Finneas put the cream on making me jump. 

Finneas- Sorry I forgot to tell you that it will hurt a little

Billie held my hand as he did it and before I knew it Finneas was done. Billie then threw me over her shoulder and walked out as I was laughing my face off. She threw my onto the couch and we watched a movie the rest of the night.