Date Night

Mia's pov

Jumping ahead 3 days after all of that craziness I got to spend more time with my parents when Billie is out doing leader shit. Billie thought I wanted to catch up with my parents so she never let me come. I miss her though because I never see her much anymore. When I get home she goes to bed and when I wake up she's gone. Some days she doesn't come home for a while till3 a.m then leaves at 9 a.m. When she does I tend to get very rude to everyone. Currently I'm still waiting for Billie to get back. My anger is worse now that I have been driving myself crazy. 

Cat- Shelby

Mia-It's fucking Mia. Shit sorry what's up 

Cat- Some people are here to talk to you since your Billie's girl

I have been doing Billie's work at the house since she is doing her work out and about lately. I walk down the stairs annoyed since I have a lot to do. I saw Lisa and Pope Billie's friends. 

Mia- Can I help you I'm super busy right now 

Lisa- Just came to check on you 

I kinda blushed because Billie does this once and a while. I let them come to the office and chill while I work. When I was in the middle on working on work I heard a knock. 

Mia- Who is it

Mom- Your mother

Mia- Mom what is it I'm really busy 

She gave me some food and I thanked her as she left to go back home. Cat kept walking by the room every 2 minutes and its really pissing me off. She does this when she's worried about me. 

Mia- Do that one more time and I'm locking the door

Cat- Okay sorry I'll stop 

She walked off and I continued to work on this stuff. I hate doing it because I'm stuck in Billie's office working all day. 

Finneas- Knock Knock

Finneas- Has been on a trip with Claudia in the Bahamas . When I heard him I got up almost falling in the process then hugged him. 

Mia- How was it

Finneas- Good how's things going it going in here

Mia- Hell how does she do it

Finneas- No clue. Hey I'm going to Billie's club maybe see you later

I waved him bye as I got back to work. I heard Lisa and Pope getting to comfy on the couch and I couldn't help it. 

Mia- Don't you dare have sex on my couch now or get out

Billie- How loose the fucking attitude 

I saw it was 1p.m and she was home early. I ran over the table knocking some papers off and jumped into her arms. Billie's friends laughed at my reaction. I finally can kiss and hugged my girlfriend. 

Mia- Too long

Billie- Want to have a date night my love

Mia- Please 

Cat- Oh my god 

Mia- Don't push it 

Pope- Double date

We agreed and went to get ready. When I was looking for a dress I found all the shit I had to wear when James had me. I heard someone come it and wrap there arms around me. 

Billie- My eyes only 

Mia- You think

She nodded and kissed my cheek and walked off so I could change. I put a simple black dress on.