Please Don't Leave Me Again

Mia's pov

So a few days not being with Cat ended up being 6 months without talking to the one person who actually understands me more than anyone. This has been the hardest 6 months of my life because she won't talk to me at all. I try and move on but I can't I grow up with her. We have been friends for years and I can't just move on from her. I have gone into a depression but I hide it really well the only people that knows about it is Finneas. I know I should tell Billie but I can't. Billie kinda put 2 and 2 together on her own because she knows me well enough to know when I'm sad. She try's to help but all that will help is when I'm in Cat's arms again. 

Claudia- Hey Mia

Mia-Yeah 

Claudia- Can I ask you something

MIa- Yeah what's up

Claudia- Have you been eating

Mia- Yeah why

Claudia- You know you can tell me anything

Claudia knows I'm depressed she was one on the first people to actually know the second Cat left. 

Mia- No 

Claudia- Could you at least have a smoothie I'm making 

Mia- Fine

Claudia is the only one I tell most of my feelings to because I just need someone like her to try to help me out. Claudia makes me smoothies and I don't feel sick afterwards. Whenever I try to eat anything I feel like I'm going to puke. Recently she has been helping with me and its helping but I'm still fucking depressed. No one knows I have been harming myself. Yes I found where Billie hid it.

Pope- Hey 

Claudia- Hey what's up 

Pope- We are all planning on going Billie's club later on today want to come

Mia- No I'm okay

Billie- Oh come on you haven't left the house in 6 months. You need to live a little 

Mia- Thanks but I'm not going

Claudia- Shel......Mia can you just go for a little while and then you can leave whenever you want to 

Mia- Okay fine. When are we going

Billie- 5

I nodded and walked into my room to just chill till then. Its was 2 p.m so got 4 hours till then. When I was chilling Lisa and Pope asked me if I wanted to go for a walk with them. I agreed since I was bored. Everyone was going on a walk to pass up the time. When we were walking I got sick of it already and Jumped onto Billie's back. 

Billie- Jesus fucking christ 

Mia- Sorry 

Billie- Your okay

I was on Billie back for a bit and I jumped off to just hold her hand. I didn't talk to anyone I just kinda listened to my music and Billie just had her arm wrapped around my waist. We had walked to this nice view of the LA beach. But this happened to be where me and Cat would walk to. I kinda started to cry.

Billie- Its nice here. Hey what's wrong

Mia- Nothing

I then turned back not wanting to stay there any longer. Billie ran after me and wiped my tears off. 

Billie- Are you wanting to go back and get ready

Mia- yeah

Billie- Okay we can do that