I will always Love you

⚠️Trigger warning⚠️

Last Mia's pov

I woke up in the middle of the night and saw Billie was still awake. I got my phone and texted Pope, Lisa, Finneas, and Claudia. 

The text: Hey guys. I just want to thank you for the best year of my life. Thank you for being good friends with me. I just can't do this anymore. The pain is too hard to cope with so this is a goodbye. I love you all and see you in the next life. Mia

I then wrote a letter to Billie and set it by her phone. I walked to the kitchen on this floor and found my pills. I then grabbed them and took all of them. I started to feel the effects from it making so many voice run through my head. I started screaming and I know Billie read the note because she was running to me. I had the door locked and I grabbed the knife. 

Billie-MIA PLEASE DON'T DO THIS I NEED YOU ANGEL

Before I could react I fell to the floor taking my last breaths. Till everything went white and then nothing. 

*end*

Last Billie's pov

I heard Mia fall and I broke the door down. I saw that she took the pills. I hit the alarm and I called Finneas. I was freaking out that he had to come down here and calm me down. They had taken her upstairs to get revive her. I had no idea what to do so I was just crying in Finneas's arms. 

James- We got her

After he said that I shoved him and ran into her room. 

James- But Billie her body is shutting down we can't do anything she will only get to say her final words to you 

I walked in and Mia looked at me. 

Mia- Billie 

Billie- Mia why didn't you talk to me 

Mia- I'm sorry I can't take the pain anymore

Billie- I was going to marry you 

Mia- You still can. I will always love you Billie

Billie- I love you too

After that she flat lined and I just sat there crying. I then felt a gun to my head and I looked to see James holding the gun. But I took action pointing it at him. 

James- About time you knew what was going on

Billie- What the fuck did you give my girlfriend

James- Well pills that make her want to kill herself

I walked him on the head. I then killed him as I saw that he was James's cousin James. After that shit I grabbed Mia and walked her out to my car. I told everyone that Mia is gone and we are going to burry her next to Cat. When I brought her into the house I saw Claudia start crying when she saw her. When I set her on the table in the medic room I sat there then threw a cup and it broke. 

Pope- Billie 

Billie- What 

Pope- Billie

Billie- Yeah 

Pope- Come talk to us

I walked out of the room and locking the door as I went out to my office. I sat down at the desk as everyone came in to talk. When everyone came in I wouldn't even look at anyone or talk to them. I was just fiddling with shit that I was wearing and on my desk. They were giving me time because they know if they force me to talk they might get it. When I was looking at pictures I saw a picture of Cat and Mia on my desk. 

Billie- How the fuck did I not see it. I was there the whole time she was there. 

Finneas- We wouldn't know Billie 

Billie- I am not dealing with this shit I am asking for war

Finneas- Billie we have been fighting these gangs for years

Billie- Well I'm not letting this go Mia killed herself. Cat got killed at the last one. 

Pope- We aren't ready

Claudia- I'm with Billie

Finneas- Claudia 

Claudia- No Finneas 2 of my best friends are dead because of these damn gangs 

Lisa- Me and Pope are on your side Billie

Finneas- alright fine but if someone gets hurt or dies 

Billie- I'll kill all the damn gangs 

After we got done talking we started training. After everyone was done I still trained because I'm so mad at myself for letting this happen. 

Finneas- You know you can't beat yourself up for it. We tried and we can't do anything for it now

*3 days later*

We are having a huge war and we even got all of Mia's loved ones on our side. We have her parents, family members, and her dance team. Some of these people that teamed up with us were apart these gangs that they are fighting because they killed her and Cat. When the gangs got here I stepped up getting ready. We then started this damn war and for once we were winning. When I was fighting someone I felt someone start grabbing me by the neck. I was trying to get them off but I couldn't.

Finneas- POPE LISA HELP BILLIE

After he said that I got shot multiple times. Next thing I know everything went black. 

Last Finneas's pov

After Billie was shot they all got killed and I rushed Billie to the hospital. I was waiting for hours. When the doctor came back he had news.

Doctor- Finneas I'm so terribly sorry but Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell is pronounced dead. 

A/N  Thank you for reading this story. There is more to come.