[12]

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most importantly, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary." - Steve Jobs

When I woke up, Lucy was yelling, groggily looking up, I immediately woke up at the sight of the blue star that we have been searching for weeks for. Quickly we made our way back to the boat and sailed after the bright star. On the ship I turned to see Edmund following me.

"'Bella I just want to say, I'm so sorry for what happened on the island, I never want to lose you, I don't know what came over me, but I know owning my own kingdom with all the riches I could ever want would mean nothing to me if I didn't have you. I would always choose you over anything, I would even give up my crown for you. Please can you give me a second chance?" he begged. I smiled down at him, feeling my face heat up. I can't believe he actually said that. I quickly kissed him happily, glad we could put it behind us. We broke apart and I looked over his beautiful face. "I'm going to take that as a yes?" he said, but more as a question. I choked out a laugh and nodded, putting my forehead against his. 

"The wind has left us" Drinian spoke up, making me jump, turn around and glare at him, to see Caspian was leaning on the edge of the boat next to us.

"How are we supposed to get to Ramandu's island now?" Edmund asked.

"My guess is something doesn't want us to get there." Drinian sneered sinisterly. I heard one of the men shout.

"If I get any hungrier, I'm going to eat that dragon." he shouted, looking up to Eustace. 

"No one is touching him!" I shouted, so everyone could hear me. Drinian glared at me, before walking up some stairs.

"If we don't find any land by tonight, they may well eat that dragon." he argued. Suddenly, the boat lurched and we all fell to the floor.

"What did we hit?" Caspian asked, scurrying to help us all up.

"Hell no, this is not about to become Titanic 2.0" I shouted looking to see the damage. We all turned to see Eustace at the front of the ship, dragging it along with his tail. 

"Eustace, that's brilliant." Edmund commended his cousin.

Caspian dragged Edmund to his chambers to discuss something. I slowly followed behind and pressed my ear to the door.

"There's no guarantee that the other Lords made it to Ramandu's island." Caspian told Edmund glumly. I frowned what a pessimist, we finally find the blue star and he only thinks about that, while it is an important factor, but still give us a little time for celebration. I heard footsteps heading towards the door, but it was too late to move, the door opened, and I fell flat on the floor at the feet of Edmund and Caspian. They looked at me curiously.

"Are you alright down there." Edmund asked, bending his knees, until he was at my level. I looked up from the floor and smiled at him.

"Yep Eddie, just having quality bonding time, with the floor." I said trying to find an excuse. Edmund laughed and helped me off the floor, hugging me to him. 

By the time we reached Ramandu's island the sun was starting to set, only just tainting the clouds. I held onto Edmund's hand, as he lead the way with his flashlight, through the dark, dense jungle. Eventually, we came to an opening, where a table full of food was just waiting for us. It was very fishy if you asked me.