Epilogue

"Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven, where the love of our lost ones pour through and shine down upon us to let us know they are happy." - Eskimo Proverb

Edmund and I were 19 now. We had been happily married for just over a year. Currently, we're on a train, with Peter, Lucy, Eustace and a few people, who have apparently also been to Narnia like: Professor Kirke, Polly Plummer and Jill Pole. However, the reunion was not  a light-hearted one. Narnia was in danger. We had come up with a plan to try and send Eustace and Jill back to Narnia to save it. Our train was heading to professor Kirke's mansion, so we could carry out our plan. 

"Eddie, I've got a bad feeling." I whispered to him. My husband looked down at me and squeezed my hand reassuringly, but the feeling didn't leave like it usually did.

Suddenly the train took a sharp turn and we were all flung off our feet and hit the wall violently. It hurt so much. My vision went in and out, I tried to blink away the blackness threatening to take over, but it only came back worse. With the last of my strength I reached over to Edmund's hand that was lying motionlessly near mine, I grasped it gently, finally letting the darkness win.

When I opened my eyes, to see a bright light. Blinking rapidly, the light faded and I saw that I was in Narnia, in what looked to be a beach. I looked down to see I was wearing the dress Susan leant me in my first visit to Narnia. Smiling at the memory, I stood up, looking around the vast area. 

Behind me I heard footsteps and I saw my whole family- minus Susan- and Caspian. Waiting for me. I quickly ran to them and hugged them tightly, choking back heartfelt sobs. Aslan approached us, and I new this was it, our eternity together, forever.

The end.

(A/N Don't gat mad at me pls. This is the canon ending to the Chronicles of Narnia, so I thought Arabella would want to be with him in the end. Also the song for this final chapter is Tears In Heaven by Eric Clapton. I want to thank you all for taking the time to read both of my books. It really means the world to me. I never thought people would actually read them. So thank you for proving me wrong. xx)

Gr4c3K4y