Chapter 3- Moving Away

-short chapter-
Moving Out Day

Marinette stayed up a little late last night making Adrien a red bracelet, and a green one for herself.
Tom, Sabine, and Marinette drove to the Agreste household to help move the last few boxes into the moving truck. When they were done loading the truck, it was time for everyone to say their goodbyes.

M: A-Adrien?
A: Yes Marinette?
M: I made you a bracelet last night. It's red, because my favorite color is red, so that when you look at it, it reminds you of me.. *blushes*
A: Wow Mari, I love it! *he hugs her tight*
M: I also made one for myself, and this one is green, since your favorite color is green..

~~~she tied the red bracelet on Adrien's wrist then he tied the green one on her's~~~

A: Now we'll always be together :) promise you'll visit?
M: Only if you do too!

They hugged and Adrien walked to the car..
Mari ran up behind him and gave him one last super hug.

A: Goodbye Princess Marinette. *kisses her cheek and gets in the car*

Marinette blushed and thought to herself,
"He hasn't called me 'Princess Marinette' since we would play pretend..."

She cried as she waved at Adrien..slowly vanishing away in his car.

Tom: Come on honey, it'll be okay. Let's go home.