024

ꨄ

A week later Sofia was released from the institute. All she could think about was what she had been told. She couldn't believe it , Camila was her sister. The girl wanted proof herself , so she got some samples. She took them to the clinic and asked to have a DNA test.

Since she had money , the results were ready as soon as possible. As she read the paper she began to cry.  It was all true , Camila was her sister. She didn't know what to think or do.  But , she was for sure furious with her mother.

That evening Sofia arrived back home , she was angry. She began to throw things , she smashed the picture of her mother and her together.

" te odio !" She shouted. Then her mother walked in and looked around the room ; she was in shock.

" Sofia que pasas ?" Her mother asked.

" What's wrong ? Read this !" The girl spat throwing the results paper to her mother. As Selma read she sat on the bed already in tears.

"Sofia I - I can explain." She began.

" No , you are such a liar.  Your the biggest liar I've ever met !" Her daughter shouted at her.

" ni amor please , let me explain." She cooed.

" No ! I don't want to see you ! Leave this house !" Sofia shouted at her mother.

" I said leave !"

With that Selma left , tears in her eyes.

The next day Sofia went to apologize to Camila for everything she's done. Camila told her it would take a while but , she forgave her. As the girls hugged Camila was in shock , why the sudden change?

Sofia had a plan , she would hire a man to pretend to rob Camila. Then Sofia would come and save her. She knew for sure then Camila would forgive her completely.

______

Sorry this was short , Will Sofia be nice to Camila afterwards ?

Triple update cuz I'm hearing spoilers about the boys VMA performance and I'm so excited right now !!!

xoxo CNCOx5