032

ꨄ

The two were giving this another try , once again the day they've been waiting for has arrived. These past few months have been hectic but , it all has settled down.

Camila has warmed up to her mother, she won't stop saying the word " mama or madre." Selma has enjoyed being able to tell everyone she has not one but, two princesses. Selma has been their for the both of them.

As for Sofia , she finally accepted things. It took a horrible incident for her to understand that family is everything. She explained to Zabdiel that she would stop and move on. Sofia has been calling her sister hermana and the two couldn't be closer.

Everyone stood up as Camila was about to walk down the asile with her father. The music began to play and the two began to walk. Zabdiel smiled widely at Camila. This is all he has ever wanted. Selma had tears in her eyes as Sofia hugged her smiling at the sight of her sister. Soon enough Camila made it to the front and the ceremony began.

" Do you Zabdiel De Jesus take Camila to be your wife ?"

" I do." He replied.

" Do you Camila Cabello take -."

" I do." Camila quickly replied cutting the pastor off causing everyone to laugh.

" Well, you may kiss the bride."

The two shared a soft , loving , and passionate kiss.

Everyone was dancing and having the time of their life.

" I want a family photo." Camila said and everyone agreed.

The truth was not only did she have a happy ending but , so did the rest. They all had CAMILA  one way or another. She was a daughter, sister , and a wife.

________

Okay ew , this ending sucked. But , that was the end to the most dramatic story I think I've ever written.

My new Erick story Living Proof is up now !

xoxo CNCOx5

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙲𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙻𝙰 ( 𝚉𝚊𝚋𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚕 𝙳𝚎 𝙹𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚜) 🎉