✰ 9 ✰

+ 𝓗𝓸𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓽𝓪𝓵 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝔂 +

With a chocked gasp Brooke awoke a little while later, still in Scott's arms, but at Derek's loft. She was about to ask Scott what was happening when he pressed a finger to his lips telling her to be quiet.

It was then that the young Hale noticed the voices coming from the other room, her father's and ... The Darach's! Her brown eyes widened in shock; Scott just gave her a supportive nod so she knew there was probably a plan in place.

Deciding to listen to what they were talking about, Brooke found out that Miss Blake was trying to make Derek listen to her, to whatever lie she had come up with.

However, she must've realised something was up because she asked, "They're already here aren't they?"

Scott, Stiles and Brooke rounded the corner - Brooklyn relying on the beta somewhat to keep upright - and into the view of the Darach.

Miss Blake still trying to keep up her lie asked Derek, "So, they told you it was me? That I'm the one taking people?"

Scott, hatred filling his eyes, replied, "We told him you're the one killing people."

"Oh, that's right," she chuckled, "commuting human sacrifices? What, cutting their throats? Yeah, I probably do it on my lunch hour. That way, I can get back to teaching high school English the rest of the day. That makes perfect sense."

Much like Stiles normally is; every word that was coming out of her mouth was sarcastic.

Yet at that moment the Stilinski boy had tears falling freely from his eyes just barely being able to choke out, "Where's my dad?"

Brooke felt sorry for the poor boy - she knew firsthand what it was like to think you'd lost your father.

"How should I know?" she asked faking innocence. Turning to Brooke's dad she said, "Derek, tell me you don't believe this."

Derek, happy to see his daughter was awake and doing as good as she possibly could, still had a hurt expression painted across his face as he looked from the Darach to the three teenagers. "Do you know what happened to Stiles' father?" he said.

"No." Miss Blake shook her head pretending to look sad.

"Ask her why she almost killed Brooke and Lydia." Scott spoke with an arm around the young Hale girl still supporting her so she didn't got tumbling to the ground.

"Lydia Martin and Brooklyn?" she exclaimed, "I don't know anything about that."

"What do you know?" Derek snapped, annoyed she was pretending she didn't harm his daughter.

"I know that these teenagers, for whatever misguided reason, are filling your head with an absurd story. And one they can't prove by the way."

Holding up a container filled with powder Scott asked, "What if we can?"

"What is that?" Miss Blake asked looking slightly worried? Maybe uncertain?

"My boss told me it's a poison and a cure," Scott answered stepping forward while gently passing Brooke to Stiles, "which means you can use it and it can be used against you."

"Mistletoe." the Darach sneered before the teenage werewolf uncapped the container and chucked the contents over her.

Clawing at the air in between the gusts of mistletoe you could see her real face. All scratched up and horrible looking. Like someone had plastered her face with kisses, with their claws.

The others in the room all had disgusted and shocked looks on their faces not expecting something quite so morbid.

Deciding that she no longer had a chance Miss Blake decided to make a run for it; however she didn't get very far because Derek wrapped a hand around her throat.