Part 18

Hisoka's Perspective:

I make it to the base and climb up to the window I normally sit in. I look into the window and see Illumi tied up with Feitan behind him I guess making sure he doesn't go anywhere. I could barely hear them but I could hear just enough to know what their plan was.

Illumi: I said that Hisoka won't come, we got in a fight and he's probably to mad at me to help me

Feitan: *punches him in the face*

Chrollo: Ok Illumi in case you haven't noticed when we drove away Hisoka ran to try and catch up. I noticed that he ran a different way to try and catch up but failed. He must be on his way right now. And when he gets here we will attack him and kill him.

Illumi: *tries to fight back*

Feitan: *punches him in the face again*

Illumi: JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE!

Chrollo: Shut him up already

Me: Just kill me I don't care! I just don't want him getting hurt! I really care about him and-

Chrollo: Shut up already! I don't care if you care about him. I just want him dead

Shizuku: Someones here I can feel their aura

Chrollo: *stands up and looks around* I don't see anyone are you sure?

Shizuku: Yeah

Shit they know I'm here now, but if I go down there now they might kill Illumi right there. I decide to stay back and just watch.

Illumi: *looks around and sees me* *eyes widen*

Shit.

Chrollo: What are you looking at?

Illumi: Nothing *looks down*

Feitan: *holds knife to throat* You might want to tell us

My eyes widen as I see blood dripping down Illumi's neck. I panic and jump through the glass taking everyone by surprise.

Chrollo: Look what we caught *grins*

Me: Let Illumi go and I'll do whatever *walks toward Illumi*

Feitan: Come any closer and I cut his throat and pretty boy dies because of you

Illumi: I'll do anything please just don't hurt him

Chrollo: Ok join us and we won't hurt me

Me: Illumi don't listen to him!

Illumi: I'll do it just please leave Hisoka out of it

Me: Your an idiot Illu *goes to grab Illumi*

Feitan: *cuts Illumi's neck*

Illumi drops to the floor and I run to his side but was grabbed by Chrollo and someone else but didn't have time to turn and look. Did I really just witness my boyfriend die? No, I wasn't going to let that happen. I broke from their hold and ran to Illumi who was bleeding a lot.

Me: Illu please get up come on please

*he doesn't move*

He was barely breathing. I had tears falling down my face. I get up and look at everyone who was in front of me.

Me: You will pay for this

I run full speed at them and throw a couple cards as well. I managed to hit a couple of them but was hit by something. My body felt numb and I dropped to the floor. My eyes felt heavy and my vision got blurry. 

I wanted to update last night but it wouldn't let me so I just continued writing and I have a bit more that I'll be posting today. I hope you guys like this story so far, I feel like it doesn't really make sense but meh :)