Chapter 7. Frustrations Ahead

Sadie guided Sabina to a bus stop where it would take them to their destination. The place is already full of people waiting and the two tried their best to sneak in between until they managed to stand on the front.

"We're taking a bus?" Sabina asked.

"Yeah. Why?" Sadie looked at her twin. "Don't you like it?"

"I do. It's just that, I didn't know you dig these kinds of things. You know? Public transportation,"

I don't.

Unbeknownst to Sabina, Sadie was already itching to ditch the bus stop and call her personal driver because of the ugly feeling inside her stomach but she held back as this is part of her plan. It must be a wrong time to execute it at 10:00 in the morning as people are either busy buying or going home to prepare for lunch.

God, what is that stench?

Sadie was trying to keep a cool face but she can't help but scrunch her nose in disgust as she can detect a mixed smell of fish guts, stinky sweat, and strong perfume; of which all came from the people around them. She was close to puking if she doesn't get the hell out quickly. Luckily, Sabina was busy daydreaming and looking far from where she's at, and it's a good thing that Sadie's stomach helped ease the gross feeling inside her. The heavens must be on her side right now.

After a few minutes, the bus already arrived and each people started to gather at the entrance door with the ticket on their hands.

The tickets!

Sadie's eyes widened after realizing that Jaden bought the tickets and she wasn't able to get it from him because of storming out too quickly. Or maybe he did?

She looked left and right below her, trying to at least find the ticket in her coat. Praying that she was wrong and Jaden actually gave the freaking tickets to her but none. Nadah. Nothing. Sabina was already at the group of people at the bus's entrance to not notice Sadie's panic episode.

Fuck you, Jaden. Sadie thought.

Just as she was about to check her pockets once more, a shoulder suddenly hit her making Sadie step back a bit because of the impact.

"Hey! Watch where you're going, stupid," Sadie screamed at the man. She was about to confront him but stopped because of a familiar coat the guy was wearing.

Didn't I just saw that earlier?

She was about to call him but she noticed her right fingers were clutching something. When Sadie lifted it, she saw two bus tickets on her hand. She tried to find the man or in this case, Jaden, but it seems that he was already lost with the sea of people in front of her.

"Hey, Sadie!" Sabina called out. She was at the front of the bus, her right leg already resting at the doorstep, and motioned her hand to come to her. "Let's go!"

Sadie looked at where she last saw Jaden before running to Sabina.

"Where are the tickets?" Sabina asked. Sadie did not answer and just shoved it to the conductor. Sadie's eyes popped like sockets because of the scene in front of her as they were allowed inside the bus.

She knows how it is riding on a public transportation. Sadie can see it on the newspaper whenever she reads the business section to study the country's current financial status. But she did not know that it is this packed.

Good heavens. How can the bus manage to carry this many people?

The seats aren't enough for the amount of passengers so most of them stand upright with a handle to help them avoid from swinging back and forth while the vehicle is moving.