Chapter 1

Hey, fellow InSomnias. We meet again after 84 years since the first book ended. Happy reading :)

° ° ° ° °

Baphomet Society, a hidden cult where the members worshipped and with the sole mission of reviving the underworld entity known as Baphomet.

By doing so, they believed the prosperity and immortality to rule the world would be granted upon them by the one they so hardly worshipped.

Consequently, to achieve what they wished for had caused them to sacrifice an unknown amount of innocent people.

Grievously, all the innocent people who had been sacrificed, no one knows what happens to their bodies and souls.

Their loved ones who are still alive could only mourn in silence while waiting for the answer to the disappearance of their relatives that would never come.

Although they hid well from the public eyes, there were still some people out there who know about the existence of the ruthless Baphomet Society.

Those people fall into the name of RAT Organization, an independent organization that was established to mainly counter the Baphomet.

Also, that was the organization where the main protagonists of this story resided. Well, at least one of them was with the organization.

As for the other one, he just went rogue and left his friends without any news for five years, acting all tough and mighty like a lone wolf.

Let just hope someday he will realize that he isn't that tough and cool. What? You don't believe me? Then go read season one and see how he crawled back to the girl he left behind in the last chapter.

I know you guys hate him but he is the protagonist so bear it with me here. Let us all wish that he won't get much screen time in this story.

That way, we will get to see more of our beloved female lead. I mean, who doesn't want that, right? Just look at how good she is in the media above.

Kyaaa! *fangirling mode on*

"Yah, narrator-nim, stop embarrassing yourself and just get on with the story, will you?"

"And no one hates me, it's just you."

Ahem! This one one of the reasons why I hate you, Geoul.

Stop interrupting me and that girly scream earlier wasn't mine, okay, everyone? All clear now, let's continue with the story.

JiU looked up at the man beside her from the grassy ground. "Who are you talking to? Don't tell me that not seeing me for five years has made you go crazy."

In contrast, Geoul looked down at her as she leaned her back against the brick wall with a playful smirk creeping up to her face.

"Maybe. I did say I miss you earlier." He casually said while observing all the Pawns they defeated, lying unconscious near them.

She turned her face towards the other side, puckering her red lips. "But I didn't hear anything tho." She muttered.

God, I don't want to say this but... Ugh! I hate being the narrator of this story! I want to be the main character so I can be with JiU instead of watching her get taken away by Geoul. Sigh ~

Anyway, he crouched down and with a voice as loud as a flute, he spoke. "I miss you."

He gazed her shining eyes down to her nose and trailed off to her lips before going up to her eyes again as his mouth curved upwards in a playful manner.