Chapter 4

JiU and Geoul went back to the front entrance of the restaurant to ask some more questions to the workers there.

Halfway through, JiU saw a man politely greeting a few of the waitresses.

She enhanced her hearing and that was it, that man was the one she heard talking with SuA not long ago.

She tapped Geoul's arm. "That man is the one who captures SuA in the basement."

"The one with Baphomet?" He asked, observing the guy.

"Yea. Apparently, he also wants me, so I'll distract him away from the restaurant and you go rescue SuA in the basement." She told him about the plan.

"Yah, are you crazy? He's from Baphomet, you said it yourself." He rejected, grabbing her arm.

"I'll be fine. I can protect myself, trust me." She said.

He let go of her. "Of course I trust you. I'm just worried."

The eye-smile she gave him was blinding so to say. "Thank you. I'll be careful and..." She took a phone out of her coat.

After she was done pressing something a few times, she showed the screen to him.

It was the map of the areas with a red dot blinking at the location where they were standing at that time.

"I believe your phone has this feature, right? I connected mine to your number so you will know where I'm at all the time."

His eyebrows crinkled. "Wait, how did you know my number?"

She smirked. "You think I don't know you were my secret informant?"

He turned to the side, scratching his temple. He thought he was careful enough to not let her know but she still caught him nonetheless. This was quite embarrassing for him, to be honest.

Smiling at his reaction, JiU wanted to tease him so badly but she held back. Saving SuA was their priority.

"With this, you will know where I am all the time." Her mouth curved upwards.

He nodded. His heart became heavy to let her go with that evil man, however, he already decided to trust her on this.

"Alright, I'll go in after you so they won't catch us together."

JiU nodded firmly, pumping her fist. "Yas! Operation rescuing SuA's ass commence!"

He just watched her going further away towards the entrance of the restaurant. The drums of his heart got louder with every step she made until he couldn't take it anymore.

"Screw it..." He rushed to her and grabbed his wrist from behind.

"G-Geoul? Why? They will see us." She glanced inside the restaurant through the glass wall. No one noticed them yet.

He spun her around by her wrist, making her stare at his eyes. "Minji, can't you just distract him here?"

His gaze was more effective than his words as she gulped while staring back at them.

"Imagining you being with him alone doesn't make me feel so good."

"B-but I might not be able to stall him long enough and we might have to fight."

"I'd rather fight than leaving you alone with him." He smiled and pulled down the hoodie on his head.

"I will be quick." He then walked into the restaurant.

On the way in through the door, he brushed his shoulder against Jae-Yoon's as that man was on the way out while adorning a plastic kind expression on his face.