The Final Fight: Fall of the White Fang

A loud metallic clang echoed throughout the chamber. Blade met blade as Adam kicked you in the chest. You rolled backwards so you landed back on your feet, instantly blocking the swing Adam took at you.

"You're playing dirty huh?"

"There is no such thing as a clean war."

"I'll put that on your tombstone."

You swing at him, making him step back long enough for you to shoot him. The bullet hits his hand and he drops his sword. He uses the scabbard to shoot at you. You deflect the bullets and slap him.

He falls to the ground and looks up at you. "Why aren't you trying to kill me?" He asks.

"I may be an assassin, but that doesn't mean that I don't have a little bit of honor in me."

He looks confused.

"Grab your sword and stand the fuck up."

He grabs his sword. You watch as he stands up. Everything starts going black and everything red starts getting brighter. Shit. You dodge behind a pillar as he uses his semblance.

You are about to shoot him when you hear the elevator moving and you both stop. Blake flies through the doorway and kicks Adam in the face before he can react. She stands up next to you. "Hey Catnip."

"Hey Wolfie."

"Oh great the slut is here too."

Blake gives you a look. You don't know how but you know what it means. Don't let him get you angry. You nod.

"Today the Fang falls Adam." Blake says.

"You wish."

He charges at her but she uses her semblance to sidestep him. Before he has time to process what happened, you roundhouse kick him in the stomach. Blake then runs up to him and punches him in the face. You slide between her legs and punch him in the dick.

He stumbles backwards in pain and confusion. You give him a few seconds and then run up to him. You punch him in the stomach so he bends over. While his face is towards the ground, you kick him straight in the mouth and he falls onto his ass. His crown falls off his head and rolls over to the throne.

"What's the matter? Has the king been embarrassed? Does he need his servants to bring him some bandag--"

"SHUT UP! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!"

Blake's POV

(Y/N) laughs in his face. He's pissing him off. Adam swept his legs out from under him and he fell over. Blake goes to shoot Adam but she realizes her clip fell on the floor somewhere. Adam shoots Blake in the leg and she collapses on the ground. Adam gets up and stands over (Y/N), his shadow looming menacingly over him.

"Didn't think you'd go out this easy (Y/N)."

He stabs him in the chest. Blake stands up. "NOOOOO!"

(Y/N)'s POV

You start laughing maniacally. "When will you learn Adam?"

"What?!"

"Your ignorance is gonna get you killed one day!"

You fade into the shadows and reappear in the shadow of a pillar. You see Blake's clip on the floor. You pick it up and throw it to her. She catches it and loads it into her gun.

She shoots Adam in the leg and he falls over. He hits the ground and his aura breaks. You grab Sunset and walk toward him. He tries to stand up but you slam your foot into his chest. "The Fang dies with you, Adam."

Blood starts dripping out of his mouth.

Blake walks over and hands you your butterfly knife. You flip it open and Adam laughs. "Cool trick."

"Thanks bro, wanna see another one?"

You stab him in the neck and twist the blade in a full circle. He opens his mouth to say something, but the blood went into his throat and he started choking. The last thing he saw before the world turned to shadow was his ex-best friends standing over him.

The battle rages. The few people still alive were shooting at each other from a distance. Jake was sitting at the corner of the tavern, trying to shoot the guy on the other side of the building. The guy leaned out and shot at Jake. He didn't have time to react. He would've been shot in the eye if the metal door of the tavern didn't fly open when it did. The bullet got stuck in the door as (Y/N) and Blake came out of the tavern. You hold up the knife. "THIS IS THE BLOOD OF YOUR 'KING'." You announce. "IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME, YOU CAN GO DOWN AND SEE FOR YOURSELF."

All of a sudden, there was extremely loud gunfire and all of the White Fang members started collapsing onto the ground. You turn around to see Ironwood's airship. Everyone was so focused on fighting, they didn't even hear it approach.

After all the White Fang members where arrested or killed, Ironwood came up to you. "(Y/N), you have done more in a day then we could in eight years. You have redeemed yourself. If you do get into trouble again though, I won't go this easy on you."

"Don't worry General. Now that the White Fang has fallen, I have no one to assassinate. I have someone to look after now." You both look at Blake.

Ironwood smiles. "Go get her."

You run over to Blake and kiss her.

"We did it!!!"

She hugs you surprisingly hard. You don't care. You just hug her back. "We're free Blake!"

"Yeah! You know what we need to do when we get back to Beacon?"

"What?"

"Throw a party!!!"

"Uh oh."