33.

I woke up in my bed even though i remembered falling asleep on the couch.

I checked my phone to see what time jt was. I would have to leave in an hour with Ashton so that he could give me therapy.

I also noticed that the creepy man had texted me. I chose to ignore it and stepped out of bed to get ready.

"Olivia I'm leaving!" Ashton yelled from downstairs.

"I'm coming." I quickly trew my hair up and then left my room.

While i was putting my shoes my phone vibrated again.

He had texted again, this was the third time today. He was getting more desperate with each text.

Unknown: are we still up for today? I've planned something special for you my angel.

Unknown:  I hope you're doing okay because you haven't responded to my text. Please text me back as soon as possible.

Unknown: i will leak the pictures if you don't  respond within the next hour. Don't think that i wont do it and ruin your life.

I didn't care anymore. He wasn't planning on stopping and i didn't want to continue with this.

So what if he leaked those pictures, i didn't have any friends and i barely had a family. He had nothing on me accept my own self worth that would be damaged.

"You coming?" Ashton aksed from the car.

I put my phone in my pocket and smiled. "Yes."

We listened to music in the car, unfortunately it wasn't the best music.

Normally i would've felt nervous to talk to a therapist but this was different. I trusted Ashton, he was already my friend.

We both got out of the car and walked into the hospital.

I knew where his office was but i let him lead to way.

I followed him through the halls until his phone rang causing him to stop walking to pick it up.

"Dammit." Ashton said to himself when he hang the phone up.

"What's wrong?"

"I have to take care of something for a second. Wait here, I'll be right back."

I sat down an a chair in the waiting room close by. There weren't a lot of people wich was something that i didn't mind.

Ashton was taking longer than he said he would. Not only was i getting impatient but i also needed to pee.

I stood and walked to the restroom. I left my jacket on my seat to that Ashton would known that i didn't completely disappear if he where to comeback in the meantime.

When i walked back to the waiting room someone suddenly grabbed my shoulder.

"I'm happy to see you here. I've been trying to reach you."

I froze, i didn't need to look around to tell who it was. I could recognize his voice from a mile away.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to stay playing those silly games of yours." He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

I turned around and looked at his horrible face. "You're the one who keeps playing games and you keep losing."

His grin dropped. "Who says I'm losing?"

"It's obvious. You got nothing on me. I don't care if you leak those pictures."

"I'm not done with you." He said angry as he span me around.

Before i could scream he injected a  needle in my arm and covered my mouth.

I fell forward because of his sudden movements.

A woman immediately walked up to me. "Is she alright?" He asked the man.

"She just needs some fresh air. Don't worry, she's in good hands." He said as he started to push me towards the entrance.

I wanted to to stand up or scream but i was unable to move a single muscle. I know exactly what he had given me, it was the same stuff doctors had given my dad when he had a severe panic attack a year back.

He genlty carried me into his car and buckled me up before taped my mouth shut. I wanted to pass out so that i wouldn't have to see his face again.

I gave him an angry look tried to move my arms but i was too weak to do so.

"Sttttt, don't worry about anything. You're safe with me, I'll take good care of you."

A tear rolled down my face. I had gotten myself into this mess and i had no idea how to get out of it.

As he was driving i started to notice that he wasn't an his way to his own apartment. Everything i saw outside was unfamiliar and that made me even more paranoid.

Ashton

By the time i got back Olivia was gone. She had left her jacket on her seat. I picked it up and texted her to ask her where she was. She mustn't have gone far because her jacket was still here.

After i texted her mutiple time with bo answer i tried calling her. But that also stayed unanswered.

Confused i went to Luke's office to see if she mabye went there.

I went to his office and entered without knocking.

"Have you seen Olivia?" I asked him.

"No i  thought she was with you."

"She was but i had to do something real quick and when i got back she was gone."

Luke looked worried up from his paperwork. "What do you mean gone?"

"She left her jacket but there was no sign of her. I've already tried to call and text her but she didn't asnwer."

"Did you check to see if she was with anyone else?"

"No i went to you first because that would be the most logical solution."

I nodded and layed my paperwork aside. 

"I'm gonna call her, you should check with Calum and Michael."

"I'll be back in sec." He said before he left rge room.

"Come on, pick up." I whispered ti myself as i waited for Olivia tk pick up.

But she never did, it went straight to voicemail.

I kut my phone back into my pocket as i felt my stress level rising. This wasn't like Olivia, she always made sure that we knew where she was and we always made shre that she knew were we where.

Soon Ashton came back with Calum and Michael.

"Neither of them have seen her." Ashton said to me.

"Alright, were going to look around the hospital first and then we'll contact the police." I said as i stood up.

They all nodded on agreement.

"I'll go check the security footage to see if she might've left." Micheal said.

"Good idea, we will all meet up back here."