Chapter 1

I giggled at my fiancé as he blew raspberries on my expose stomach.
My highly pregnant stomach.
"Stop it" I laughed and he grinned up at me.
"Or what, Your Highness?" He teased
"Hey! Your royalty as well" I pouted
"I am the Crown Prince of the Otherworld. You, are the Queen of Magic and Princess of Heartland, the immortal breeding ground for magic and all it's flaws" he said
"Fine, then, I command thee to stop" I said playfully, pushing him back on the bed.
"Oh, Royal Pains! Your wanted in the throne room" Sydney said, peeking her head inside the room, but she had her eyes closed.
She learned her lesson on not knocking six months ago when me and Aidan were... Celebrating.
"Can't you let me take a break?" I groaned
"Come on" Aidan said, pulling he to my feet.
I was seven months pregnant and couldn't wait for the two rascals to be born.
To clarify, I only knew I was having twins because my Seer daughter told me when I was only three days pregnant.
"Where are my children?" I asked as I walked into the throne room.
"I'm here" Calum sighed and Daniella giggled.
"You, young man, are in trouble" I scolded
"I'm sorry, mommy, but Patrick called Dani a mean word" he said angrily
"He has your temper" Jace said.
Before I met Aidan, I had been with Jace and Calum was his son, not Aidan's.
"Calum, as sad as I am to say this, you can't drop kick five year olds out of two story window because they annoy you" I said and he pouted.
"Why not?" He whined
"Because it's dangerous. You could have killed him!" I stressed
"But, mommy!" He whined
"No, buts! Your grounded. No video games for a week and you will apologize to Patrick" I said
"Ugh! I hate you!" He screamed and threw a book at me.
I missed catching it and it hit me in the chest.
I winced and fell out of my chair.
Pain shot through my stomach and spin.
"Fucking hell! I hate being pregnant" I panted into Aidan's shoulder.
"She's having a contraction!" He yelled and people ran over and Rose ushered Calum out of the room.
"Is she okay?! Did I hurt her?!" Calum asked Rose and she didn't reply, kicking him out and soon after, the pain stopped.
"I'm good" I said and they helped me up.
I opened the door to see Calum had opened a portal.
I gasped as a man and woman stepped out.
Calum levitated into my arms and I raised a hand.
"Who are you?" I demanded
"Nicolette?" The girl asked
"I may be pregnant, but I can still send you to the Fiery Pits if you try to hurt my family" I growled
"Babe, come here" Aidan said and I ignored him.
"It's me," the guy said and took off his sunglasses "Calum"