Chapter 10

"So, which vision do you think will appear?" Aidan asked
"No idea. That's the problem with this spell. It's a self discovery spell" I said
"What's one of the biggest moments of your life?" Rose asked
"Uh, when I met Shado?" I asked
"Then maybe-" she was cut off when the visions started.
I grunted as another kicked me in the ribs and I spit blood in his face.
My hands were in heavy chains hanging from the ceiling that were too high, so my feet dangled awkwardly.
My waist was strapped to the wall in a material that blocked my magic, my ankles cuffed together.
"Tell us your name, Sweetheart!" One yelled and I laughed, meeting his eyes and kicked him in the balls with both feet.
"Go to hell" I snarled and guy number 2, who I named Curly, punched me in the face.
"Tell us your name!" He snapped as Irish, the first guy, moaned in pain.
"You better be ready to kiss it better, bitch" he snarled
"As if you could get any action from me" I scoffed and they all smirked.
"Take her down! We're gonna have a little fun with her!" He told the servant woman.
She nodded weakly and I struggled as they pulled me down from my restraints.
"No! Get off me!" I screamed, shoving them back and used a little burst of magic to set Curly on fire.
He screamed and Mini, the third guy, and Irish tried to put out the flames, but it just spread to Mini.
Suddenly Irish slammed into me and cuffed me to the bed.
I struggled, trying to claw my way out as he started to undress.
"Get off of me! I swear I'll kill you!" I screamed and he put tape over my mouth and punched me in the ribs.
He pulled both out pants down and the sound of his zipper seemed to echo.
He raped me then and there as I sobbed in pain and anger.
He pulled out after he had unloaded his poisons into me and he got dressed.
I tried to stop crying, but it wasn't just physical pain. It was mental and emotional, too.
Finally after a few hours of him taunting me and ridiculing me, I snapped.
"Oh! Shut! Up!" I screamed and pulled hard at the cuffs.
They bent and magic snapped them.
I stood up and tackled him.
I went crazy, all I seen was red as I clawed and hissed, tearing him apart with my bare hands.
Eventually I noticed someone was pulling me off.
I turned, ready to deal him the same treatment when those blue eyes I loved met my haunted green ones.
"I'm so sorry, I wasn't fast enough" he whispered and I sobbed hugging him tightly.
"I'm fine now" I sighed and Irish grabbed my ankle.
I grabbed a rusted steel pipe that was kicked aside and slammed it through Irish's heart with all my anger and hate towards him.
"I will kill anyone like you. I will kill everyone you ever cared about and I will never be weak again" I snarled in his face as he cried, feeling his life drain out of him.
I slowly turned to Jace, ignoring how he seemed to be troubled and entranced by my naked body, and said with conviction "teach me to fight"
"Oh my god" Sydney sobbed, holding me tight in a hug when we came out of it.
"How old were you?" Rose asked softly and I linked back tears.
"Sixteen. I had come back from Heartland and turned weak. I lost my fire" I said
"She got it back" Jace chuckled at some memory.
"Alright, bring it on, Hanna. You want me to relive the past?! Toss whatever you want at me!" I snapped