Chapter 5

*three months later*

I twisted, kicking a ball out of the air and landed on my hands, then on my feet with my arms up, using magic to deflect four more balls.
"Good" Dimitri said
I had been spending all my time in the gym and helping the kids truck down this dark witch, I hardly had time to be a new mother, but I was squeezing it all in.
"Alright, that's enough for today" I said
"What happened to "I'm not leaving until I'm badass again"?" Jace asked and I shot out, tripping him and held him up by his ankle, I had to float a few feet about the ground, but I did it.
"Nice" Ian clapped.
After I saved Darien from being a serpent for all eternity, I brought him back to Court, show'd him the ropes and we came good friends.
Since Darien sounds so... weird, I nicknamed him Ian and it kind of stuck.
He's taken over Anna's place as my Guardian because Anna had retired to raise her family in peace. Away from my hectic life as she could get.
"Thank you" I said and older Calum walked in.
"This is a start" Calum laughed and I dropped Jace on his head.
Unfortunately, he landed in his hands and kicked me out of the air.
I fell into Calum's arms and he chuckled.
"Mom, what are you doing?" He asked
"Training. If there's a dark witch stirring up trouble, I'm not gonna let you get hurt" I said
"I can take care of myself" he said, setting me on my feet.
"Funny," I smirked "so can I"
I walked over to my bag and squired water into my mouth.
"Hey, are you ready?" Aidan asked
"Where are you going" Daniella asked
"House hunting. We can't stay in my apartment forever" I said and twirled around.
I was dressed in my usual leather pants, leather boots, low cut tank top and leather jacket.
My hair was curled perfectly around me and my makeup prussic.
"You look beautiful" Aidan said and wrapped a arm around my waist, kissing my cheek.
"She looks like she's looking for trouble" Calum pouted
"Calum, I'm not sure what you expected, but I'm just being me. You can't force me to have manners and wear mom jeans" I said
"Fine," he pouted "be careful!" He called out as we left and I gave him the finger