Chapter 17

After our activities, we were both tired, so we fell asleep fairly easily.
That ended when I felt something jumping on my bed.
I sat up and seen Daniella and Calum, the baby versions, jumping on top of us.
"What are you two doing here?" I groaned
"Mommy!" Calum gasped
"Let mommy sleep. She had a rough night" Rose smirked at us and I rolled my eyes.
"How's getting pregnant, Rose?" I asked and she smirked.
"Don't tell Dimitri. It's a surprise" she said and I squealed.
"That's amazing!" I yelled
"Shh!" She snapped
"Your already showing signs" I joked
"Oh, shut up" she rolled her eyes and left.
I sat up in bed, slapping Aidan's ass to get him up and he moaned.
"Kids, get out. Mommy needs to help daddy with something" he mumbled
"Fine" they huffed, leaving.
"Morning wood?" I smirked and he gave me a look.
"Shut up and help me" he said pleadingly, giving me the puppy eyes.
"Happy to" I smirked, gripping his shaft in my hand and began to pump him.
He moaned, his hands gripping my hips and he thrust two fingers inside me.
I moaned and thrusted my hips up against his strong fingers.
"Quiet" he whispered and I but my lip until it bled as he kissed down my neck, stopping at my chest, then disappeared under the sheets.
I muttered at soundproof spell and let my screams and moans go as his tongue teased my entrance and his fingers probed me.
The sounds of his slurping up my juices could be hear as I came into his mouth.
I panted as I pulled him up, kissing him hard and tasted myself on his mouth.
"So sexy" he moaned and I rolled us over, sinking onto his rock hard length.
He was always too big for me, even bigger than Jace and much wider than Jacob.
"Damn it" I moaned and he thrusted relentlessly into my tight warmth.
"So tight" he moaned
"I-I'm close" I whimpered and we both screamed as we came at the same time.
He pulled out and laid beside me, breathing heavily.
"Okay, now I'm ready to see you in your hunting outfit" he smirked and I rolled my eyes.
I sat up, wincing and got out of bed, looking in the mirror, I gave Aidan a glare because my neck was covered in hickey's.
I rolled my eyes as he smirked and changed into undergarments, some sweat pants and Aidan did the same when someone screamed.
I ran out, ignoring the fact I didn't have a shirt and seen three guards patting down a woman roughly.
She was about fifteen and was sobbing uncontrollably.
"Hey!" I snapped and someone dropped a plate and a shirtless Aidan arrived at my side.
"You forgot this" he chuckled, handing me a tank top.
I slipped it on and sent the guards flying.
"Are you okay?" I asked the girl.
"Yeah" she nodded
"What's your name?" I asked
"Zoe Sage" she said