Chapter 13

"Okay! Slow down! Why do we need grandma?!" Daniella asked, confused and a little offended.
"Daniella, your only sixteen. Grandma has more experience with this. We need her help" I said
"How is this going to help us find Dexter?" Calum asked
"Hopefully she won't make me run around, but just in case," I smirked "I have a spell to cast"
.
.
.
I finished mixing the cauldron and said the incantation, dropping the Dragon's Eye inside.
"Thea" I whispered and the potion turned into a looking glass of the future.
I seen Thea go through problems, but her biggest problem was Dexter... her boyfriend.
Ew.
"Thea" I repeated
She looked up and I reached in and grabbed her arm.
She screamed as she was pulled into the river beside her.
She resurfaced in my cauldron and I smiled knowingly at her.
"Welcome to the past, Thea" I said and she met my eyes.
"Mom" she whispered
"Get out of there" I laughed, he long her out of the pot.
I gave her dry clothes and a shower, leaving her to get herself prepared.
I walked back in a half hour later to see her in my old hunting outfit.
((Picture above or on side))
"You look beautiful" I said, fixing her hair and looked at the dark purple amulet on her neck.
"You gave it to me on my tenth birthday. Said it had great power when wielded properly" she said
"It's true. That's an empty love spell. Love is a great, but dangerous, thing to wield. Much like fire. It seems cool and you feel warm inside, but eventually you get burned" I said
"Still so wise" she laughed
"I have my moments" I laughed
"Mom! Are you ready yet?!" Calum yelled and I looked at the door.
"One minute!" I yelled and explained to Thea all that has happened.
"What?! Dexter is my brother?!" She gagged
"Sorry" I shrugged
"Let's head up" she said and I nodded, walking with her behind me up the stairs.
"Thea!" Calum gasped
"They still think I died giving birth to you, so if their mean, I will make them" I told her.
"Thanks, mom" she grinned and Daniella studied her.
"She seems different" Daniella announced
"Come on. We have a plane to catch" I said, magically changing into my cat suit.
I walked out to the backyard and the mist rose, creating a private jet.
"Let's go" I said
"The mist can't sustain this kind of structure" Daniella said and Thea smirked.
"Your in for a surprise" she said and everyone put their seatbelt a on extra tightly.
I said a Latin incantation and the jet shot off at speeds beyond mechanically possible.
They all screamed and I chuckled when we landed five minutes later in a park in Italy.
"Let's go" I said and when we got out, the jet turned into mist and absorbed into my palms.
"Where are we going?" Drew asked
"Sydney, you take everyone to the hotel. Me and Thea will be right back" I said and together, we snuck into the back and made our way towards the portal.
I opened it with ease and we disappeared into the white fog.
I ignored the stares and let out a whistle.
"What are we doing?" She asked and Angel landed beside us.
I starred at her shocked expression with a smirk "I hope your not afraid of heights"