Chapter 22

When I looked in the mirror, I nearly had a heart attack.
My hair, which was normally lush and silky, was oily and matter with dirt and sweat.
My skin was pale, with huge bags under my eyes and my neck had a red rash on it.
I cast a spell and the rash cleared up and the bags disappeared.
I got in the shower, washing my hair and body thoroughly.
When I stepped out, I nearly had another heart attack because Aidan stood there, a towel in hand.
"Hey, beautiful" he smiled
"Are you saying that because I'm naked?" I teased, stepping out, foregoing the towel, and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him into a kiss.
He picked me up, setting me on the counter and we continued our rough kiss, my hands pulling Aidan's clothes off when Calum walked in.
"Hey, mom-holly shit! I'm blinded!" He screamed, closing his eyes and ran out of the room like a bat out of hell.
"Knock next time!" I yelled after him and Aidan was still kissing my neck all through this.
"He'll get over it" he smirked and I rolled my eyes.
"All men are the same" I teased
"Don't bother saying you don't want me" he teased, his fingers pushing into my dripping heat.
I moaned as his fingers began to stretch me.
"Goddamn it" I moaned, kissing him deeply, trying to contain my moans.
"I love how I can fuck you senseless everyday for months, but your still so tight" he moaned against me.
"No foreplay" I whimpered
"Oh no. I think it's my turn" he smirked evilly and my eyes widened when he handed me the blind fold.
"I'm never the submissive unless it's your birthday or something" I argued
"There's a first for everything" he smirked
"... Fine" I sighed and he beamed and dragged me out into the bedroom.
"On your stomach" he ordered and I laid down.
It's gonna be a good night.
.
.
.
When we left the room, no one could look us in the eyes.
"What?" I asked, confused and Sydney blushed.
"You forgot to soundproof the room" she said and I blushed bright red.
"Oh..." I whispered and Aidan laughed, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissed my pulse point.
"Sydney, your not one to talk about quiet sex" he said and she blushed while Adrian laughed.
"I'm gonna be sick" Daniella announced and I laughed.
"You'd think she'd be glad we're active because without it, she wouldn't be here" I said
"Technically you were a one night stand" Aidan pointed out to her and she paled.
"Ew" she said
"What about me?" Calum asked, horrified at the answer.
"You were a bloody surprise," I said and looked at Thea "you were conceived in the Underworld. So all of your shush" I said
"I don't wanna talk sex with my mom" Calum whined and I smirked.
"Hey, Drew, why so quiet?" I asked and Calum started dragging her away.
"You better be a virgin" Aidan growled at Daniella and she started to whistle, backing up and ran.
"Don't even dare" I told Thea.
"Hey! I'm nineteen" she whined
"Enough! No more sex talk! We have work to do" Sydney said
Time to find my son.