Chapter 16

"Uncle?" Sydney gasped
"You said you tore his head off" Aidan said and I gave my uncle a chilling smirk.
"I did" I said emotionlessly
"She's a devil! She cursed me to relive my death every day" he sobbed
"You tried to have my son killed! And you chained me down in my own vault! You released the Five Ghosts!" I screamed at him, my hair flying back.
"You deserved it all and so much more" he snarled
"I will take away your tortures if you help me" I said
"Why would I help you?!" He yelled
"Because if you don't, I will summon Blood" I snarled
"You can't control her" he hissed
"No, but she never was one to walk away from a potential slaughter" I said smugly
"What do you want?!" He growled
"The Red Book" I said and he paled.
"No...," he whispered and I raised a hand, ready to summon her. "Wait! Please! No! I'll tell you where to find it!" He sobbed and I nodded, lowering my hand.
"Where is it?" I asked
"The Dark Castle" he said and I groaned.
"Wonderful" I sighed and waved a hand.
Blood came out and he screamed.
"No! I lied! It's not there!" He yelled
I put Blood in the crystal and gave him a pointed look.
"If you don't tell me the truth, I'll turn this pretty crystal into a potion and force you to drink it. There's three ghosts in here. Imagine the pain your soul, however black it is, would go through?" I asked icily
"It's in the Dark Castle, but not the one you know of. The one in the Underworld. In Lucifer's Tomb" he said
"I hope your telling the truth" I said angrily and walked away.
We were walking back towards the entrance and suddenly Aidan fell into a cave.
"Aidan?! Where are you?!" I yelled
"Hello, Nicolette" Love said and I turned to see her with a note.
It immediately flew into my hands and I froze her.
I read the note, "I have our sexy fiancé and if you don't hurry, I will force him to conceive with me. A child of Lust and Fae royalty" I read aloud.
I handed the note to Calum and he blew on it.
It began glowing and I put Love in the crystal.
We followed the floating note and it lead us to Aidan and Lust, kissing and groping in a cave.
"Niko, nows not the time" he muttered against her mouth and she straddled his hips.
"Why not?" She teased and his hands tightened on her hips.
"One, we're in the middle of a quest and two, your not my fiancé" he smirked and Lust was blown back and I used the crystal to trap her.
"I was wondering if maybe I needed to show you how my passion and hers is different" I said
"What's stopping you?," He teased, kissing me deeply "yep, that's defiantly you" he muttered.
"Let's go" I rolled my eyes.
"Aidan!" Sydney gasped, covering her eyes.
"What?" I asked and when I looked down, I noticed the tent in his pants.
He cleared his throat and pulled me in front of him.
"Well, I'm eager to show you around the palace, so let's go" he said awkwardly
"What? Like the bedroom?" Sydney snorted and Calum made a disgusted face.
"Please stop that" he whined and we left.
When we walked through the portal, we seen everyone and Aidan kept me in front of him.
"We're staying the night to rest up and get ready for our next destination" I announced.
"I'll be showing Nikki my rooms, no disturbances" he said and I blushed.
"That is the least subtle way of saying that in the world" I said
"Come on" he said and we ran out the door and we kissed as we ran up the stairs.
I pulled his shirt off right outside his door and he pinned me to the wall.
"Inside" I panted and he opened the door with magic, shutting it and slamming me on the bed.
"It's good to be home" he moaned