Chapter 6

I walked around with my hand swinging in Aidan's when three hooded figures jumped at us.
They were dead on the ground thirty seconds later.
"Let's see who we have" I said, taking the mask off and seen three Lycan's.
"When will it end?" Aidan asked
"I have a feeling this is only just the beginning" I said
"Great. Lets just hope for a vacation after this one" he said as we walked towards the mansion on the top of the hill behind the Court House.
"Whoa. It's beautiful" I said as a witch named Marissa lead us through the rooms.
"How big is this place?" He asked
"Five floors, twenty bedrooms, three arcades, a indoor and outdoor pool and two kitchens" Marissa said cheerfully
"Wow, uh, that's a little much, don't you think?" I asked
"Your the Queen. Your suppose to have a extravagant house" she said
"I suppose so. We could ask the others to take up the other rooms" I told Aidan
"I like it. Look at the view" he gasped as we stood on the back porch.
We looked over the huge lawn as a sunset cast rays of light across every blade of grass.
"We'll take it" I told Marissa and sat at the kitchen table as we signed the papers.
"Hey, this place is huge" Sydney said, walking out of the elevator.
Yea. This place has an elevator.
"Just wait until I'm done with it" I grinned.
"That's everything" Marissa said and the papers disappeared in a purple puff of smoke.
I stood up and closed my eyes.
The top four floors popped off like Lego pieces and miniature furniture flew in from my place and I did the same with all the floors.
I said a spell and the furniture grew to normal size.
I twirled around and all the fancy lighting were were replaced by ceiling lights and the floors turned to dark wood.
The furniture in the living rooms consisted of red, white and black, the rooms were done exactly like the ones we normally had.
I turned to them and their jaws were dropped
"Top floor is Sydney, Adrian and Marcus. Floor four is Rose, Dimitri, Lissa and Christian when they visit, floor three is pool, gym and arcades. Floor two is mine, Aidan, Daniella, Calum and the twins" I said
"What's down here?" Rose asked
"Kitchens, living rooms, back door and bar" I said
"Cool. I'm gonna go check it out" Rose said and went up the elevator.
"What else are you gonna do?" Sydney asked and I walked out the back door.
I set my hands in the side of the house on the left and the whole house flashed purple for a second.
I waved a hand over the ground and the dirt molded, creating stairs to go do to a lab beneath the house.
"Only I can access this for now. It's my workshop. I transferred the portal here" I said and we all walked down.
It looked the same and I looked at everyone with a smirk as my kids appeared.
"What's the dark witches name?" I asked
"Hanna Ryolines" Drew said
I whispers her name in Latin and things began flying around.
I whistled and a book flew over.
"She's a High Priestess. A Time Lord" I said
"Yea. She has a spell that slows people's movements" Daniella said and I laughed
"Dani, that's my spell. And it says I trained her. In the future" I said
"How did you know that?" Calum asked
"This is a very special book" I winked at them and read more.
Everyone was looking around when I found it.
"Ah!" I smiled and potion ingredients flew around.
They watched in a amazement when I corked the potion.
"This should kill her, but to damn her, you'll need her blood" I said
"Not gonna happen" Drew told Calum.
"Oh, he's not gonna get it," I said "I am"
I walked back upstairs, trapping everyone downstairs and started chanting.
A woman was pulled through a vortex in front of me.
"Who are you?" She asked
"You Hanna Ryonlines?" I asked
"Yes" she said and I waved a hand.
She was knocked out and I pulled out a knife, adding her blood to the vial and stabbed her in the chest.
She screamed bloody murder and I was blown back into the house as the others got out.
"Weapons don't kill me" she smirked
"Good, 'cuse that just ruins the fun" I smirked and flashed out, pinning her down and forced the potion down her throat.
"More will come for them" she hissed
"One bitch at a time" I said pleasantly and then she pushed me off and threw a plasma at me.
I ducked, but didn't notice Rose was behind me.
It hit her and I threw a fireball at Hanna and ran to Rose's side.
"Come on" I demanded and we took her to the living room.
I rest my hands over the wound and they all watched me.
"This is gonna hurt" I told her guiltily and straddled her lap and my eyes flashed white before I slammed my hands through her chest and used magic to pull the spell out.
She screamed in pain and I threw it out.
It slipped from blood soaked fingers and created a vortex.
I seen baby Calum by the vortex and screamed.
"No!" I yelled, running over and pulled him into my chest protecting him with my body as a wave of power hit us.
Sydney pulled us behind the couch and I shook them off, sending purple chords of power into the vortex.
It made me shutter and eventually, the vortex disappeared and I seen a mound of jewels.
"Why is it always jewelry?" Rose asked
"Minerals" I said and waved a hand over it.
It created a silver chain with three circles that were connected and had carmel and white stones in them.
"Well, Rose. Looks like you got your own portal to Roseland" I said
"Huh?" They all asked
"When you access it, it takes you to witness different points in your life that changed you. It was personalized for you. I have one and so does Sydney" I said
"Cool. How do I access it?" She asked
"You don't," I said sternly "magic is not a toy, Rose. If you mess with power like this, you could get stuck in the past forever" I said
"Question!," Drew squeaked "why is it glowing?"
"Rose! Stop!" I yelled, but it was too late.
I said a quick spell before everything turned white and we were pulled into Rose's past.