Chapter 6

~Gray's P.O.V.~

        "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

        "What the hell was that?" I asked when I heard a piercing scream echo throughout the forest.

        "That was Jessie!" said Erza, suddenly running towards the direction of the scream.  I followed her, and Lucy trailed close behind me. Honestly, I'm not sure if that actually was Jessie's voice or not.  I hate to think it, but Jessie's grown up.  She's grown really strong, maybe as strong as Gildarts, so I couldn't imagine her screaming in pain.  A couple seconds after running, we heard some rustling in the bushes.  Erza put her finger on her mouth to signal that we should be quiet.  She then slowly creeped to the bush then tackled whatever was hiding behind it.

        "Ow, hey!" said a very familiar voice.  I sighed.

        "Why the heck were you hiding behind that bush Flame Brain?" I asked, a bit annoyed.

        "I thought that maybe the magic stealing mage was you Ice Princess, but I'm wrong okay?!"

        "What did you call me?!"  We were about to fight when Erza shot us one of her death glares, except it was even more scarier.

        "This is not the time okay?!  Jessie might be in trouble right now!" she growled.  We all nodded.  Natsu and I glared at each other, but nodded as well.

        "Jessie!  Jessie!  Wake up please!" We heard Lexi's faint voice, and immediately ran towards its direction.  when Erza cut a curtain of leaves away, we saw an unconscious Jessie and a sobbing Lexi kneeling beside her.

~Lexi's P.O.V.~

        "Please wake up Jessie!" I sobbed.  When I reached her, I had found her lying unconscious on the ground.  She had a couple scratches and bruises, but other than that, I couldn't figure out why she would let out such a shrill scream of pain.

        "Jessie!" I looked up to see everyone running towards us.  They all crowded around me and Jessie.

        "Lexi what happened?" Lucy asked.

        "I-I don't know, s-something pulled J-Jessie into the forest, and I f-found her l-like this.." I said between my sobs.

        "The only time Wendy isn't with us.." Gray growled under his breath.

        "We need to get her back to Fairy Tail and find out what happened," said Erza.  They all nodded and I slightly nodded as well.  Gray lifted up Jessie bridal style, and we all started running out of the forest.