Chapter 7

Awweh, not much comments! qq  Please minna-san, post something, anything!  It would really be appreciated!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Mark's P.O.V.~

        I ran as fast as I could when Lexi told me what happened through the vision lacrima.  I had been looking around the Magnolia Market.  Crap, why couldn't I have just been at Fairy Tail?? I could've gone with her!  I bursted through the door and ignored everyone who was looking at me and went straight to the infirmary.  "I'm here!" I yelled when I slammed the door open.  The only person there was Jessie, with Lexi at her side.

        "No need to make such an entrance," Lexi muttered.

        "Where's everyone else?" I asked as I sat next to Lexi.  I held my little sister's hand, which was still warm.  That was a good sign atleast.

        "They wanted to leave me alone with Jessie," Lexi quietly answered.

        "I see," I whispered.  After a couple seconds of awkwards silence, I asked, "What happened to her?"

        "A black whip-like thing came out of nowhere and pulled Jessie deeper into the forest," she started, "and when I got to her, she was unconscious."  My eyes widened.  Black whip?  I know that from somewhere, but I can't quite remember what it was?

        "Is there any critical wounds on her?"  She shook her head.

        "No, I heard her scream, but other than some scratches, she's fine."  A scream?  That's wasn't good.  I felt her forehead.  Almost immediately I pulled back.

        "What's wrong?" Lexi asked worringly.

        "Nothing," I lied.  "I just thought it would be hot, but I was wrong."  Lexi looked at me weirdly.

        "Well, she doesn't have a fever.." she said slowly.

        "Exactly," I shrugged.  "Um, does he know about this?"  Lexi shook her head again.

        "No, not yet, why?"

        "Okay thanks," I said.  I got up and ran towards the nearest vision lacrima.  I went upstairs and his myself in an empty room.  I then dialed Sting's lacrima number.

~Sting's P.O.V.~

        I was working on more guild papers when my vision lacrima vibrated.  I was about to turn it off when I realized that it flashed "Mark".  Who the hell's Mark?  I turned it on.

        "Sting Eucliffe here," I answered formally in case it was the Council or something.  A boy with messy black hair and brown eyes appeared.  He kinda looked like..the boy who was hugging Jessie?!

       "Who the hell are--"

        "Sting I know you have a lot of question right now but you have to get to Fairy Tail right now!"

        "Why should I?" I growled, anger boiling inside of me.

        "Because Jessie is in big trouble right now," he answered gravely.  My heart stopped and my eyes widened.

        "W-what do you mean?"

        "She went on a job and now she's unconscious; need I say more?"

        "I'm on my way," I said quickly and turned it off.  I set the lacrima down and raced out of my room.

        "Sting, what--" I stopped him right there.

        "No time to explain Jessie's in trouble gotta get to Fairy Tail!" I said as quickly as I could and ran out of the guild.

        "Wait for me Sting-kun!" Lector said quickly as he grabbed onto my spiky hair.  I sighed, not really wanting to stop, and ran as fast as I could towards Fairy Tail.