Chapter 20

Hi gents and ladies! Sorry I haven't uploaded in a long time. I promise I will try to do so regularly and finish. I decided that this chapter will be from Azael's point of view. This chapter is short but I promise the next will be worth it. We have to see what happened to Zack after all. Please like and share some feedback of my story.

My patience has worn thin. It's so hard to find competent help. One part of me if proud because my daughter has eluded me for so long. (She does have my blood after all.) She has indeed proven to be a real gem. The other part of me is angry that she hasn't accepted who and what she is and just came to me. Things would be much simpler. We could go on and get this show on the road.

"Sir. It's important. I need to speak to you." Why am I hearing his voice outside my door?

"It better be important. You are supposed to be watching Lily." I tell him with a snear.

"Well there was a change of plans. She knows who I am and she is pissed!" He said with fear in his voice.

I always knew he was weak. It's sad how easy it has been to manipulate him. The truth is though, that I'm glad he showed how sneaky he is. I know I don't fully trust him but he poses no threat because I could end him with a snap of my fingers. His gullibility also shows how stupid he his. He should know that I would never let him touch my daughter. She is being saved for someone stronger. I would not dare taint my bloodline with his weak disgusting genes.

"How the hell did she figure it out?" I yelled.

"Sorry sir, but it was not my fault. She has let that filthy angel Zachariah touch her. She isn't pure anymore. I lost my temper." he said while bowing his head.

I can feel the anger coursing through my body. How dare she let anyone touch her. Especially that kiss ass Zachariah. If it hadn't been for him I would never have taken this long to complete my plan. He still has compassion for the puny humans. I despise them as much a I despise him. I turned toward Calvin and decided to release some of my anger on him. I pointed my hand toward him and slowly started squeezing air. It was satisfying watching him gasp for air as his body collapsed to the ground. I stop there because I know I will need him later. He will be the perfect distraction.

As for Zachariah, he will pay for touching my daughter. It's about time I send a message to an old friend of mine and let him know what his pet has been up to. What better way to end that pest than to let the person he worships the most do it! I sometimes surprise myself on how creative I can be.