𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

Revna's POV:

I sat at the table Yelena and I would always eat our meals, shoveling the thick, sloppy, oatmeal into my mouth while I stared at the empty space in front of me. I gagged a little, closing my eyes while I gripped the spoon a little tighter in my hand, forcing myself to swallow down the grotesque food. I needed my strength, I needed to be ready for when Natalia and I made our escape.

"I need to tell you something." Natalia whispered quietly, sitting down next to me with her own tray of food.

"What is it?"

Natalia opened her mouth to say something, when there was a mock laughter behind us. I turned my head to crane over my shoulder, seeing three girls in their little clique, smirking at us.

"If it isn't two of the devil's children." The girl in the front smirked, "Heard our little Widow here is graduating."

I glanced at Natalia, her face hard to read but I could see the slight glare settle upon her eyes.

"Guess that means she'll be leaving you, Raven. I've heard I'm pretty good company." The head girl purred like she was actually exceeding in being seductive.

I laughed, "If you're here to threaten either one of us, you're gonna need to work on it a few more times. The build up is kinda sloppy. And, I'm good on the sex. I don't spend my time chasing after cheap whores."

Her olive tanned cheeks flushed a light shade of pink and I knew I had succeeded in getting under her skin. The other two girls next to her glared at me before the one on the right pushed herself so she was standing right in front of me, "And what if we killed Natalia in her sleep?"

In a split second I had her body pressed against the table, her head slamming down on the cold surface, knocking over my revolting bowl of oatmeal. Her hands were bent behind her back as my chest rumbled. Natalia captured her bottom lip with her teeth, standing up and gently tugging at my shirt.

"Come on, Revna. We should go." Natalia said but I ignored her.

I leaned down to whisper in the woman's ear, her breath hitching in her throat while she whimpered in fear, "не провоцируйте меня. Я, не колеблясь, оснастки руку пополам и использовать его, чтобы избить вас до смерти. (do not provoke me. I will not hesitate to snap your arm in half and use it to beat you to death)."

"Revna." Natalia tugged on my shirt again and I looked at her, nodding my head and letting the woman off the table. She grabbed the small butterknife, lunging for me in a sloppy move. I grabbed her arm and twisted it, hearing the bone snap as I caught the utensil in my hand, and shoved it right into her stomach. Her eyes glazed over, a small cry of pain blowing past her lips like it was one of death's kisses. She clutched her stomach, rivers of red staining her clothing and the skin of my hand. Natalia then pulled me away and once we were outside, I pinned her against the wall and started looking her over for injuries.

"I'm okay." Natalia whispered. I knew she was, the rational part in me did, but the beast inside who's mouth watered for a fresh kill, knew that anything could happen.

I nodded, taking a deep breath before kissing her softly. I didn't care if they were watching.

"I'm graduating." The ginger breathed.

"You can be free now, this is amazing!" I grinned, happy that she would get to be somewhere other than these elegant walls.

Natalia shook her head, cupping my cheek in her palm, "Something about it doesn't sit right with me, though. I don't want to be free if you're not going to be there."