Chapter 17: Truth or dare

Astrid's POV

I was heading to my room when I met Fishlegs.

Fishlegs: Hey Astrid! Wait a minute, you were not in your room and came from the direction of The Dragon Master's room, Oh my Gosh, you guys did something together.

Astrid: No, he just called me to go to him if I was having any more nightmares of Hiccup and he would help me.

Fishlegs: Oh, but are you sure you didn't do anything inappropriate with him, I see affection in your eyes when you see him, you also fidget and you only do that when you are nervous.

Astrid: No no no, I do not like him.

I like him.

Fishlegs: Whatever you say, but where is he right now.

Astrid: Somewhere, I don't know.

Fishlegs: Oh! Okay, see you then, I will go find your boyfriend now.

I was fuming, HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND even as much as I would like him to be. I haven't even seen his face for goodness sake. I can't believe we are at war with the outcasts and are fighting over stupid things like this. I was prepared to punch Fishlegs then realized what my master would do to me if he found out.

Astrid: No, he is not my boyfriend Fishlegs and UHH! Just forget it!

Fishlegs walked off.

Hiccup's POV

I was flying on Toothless, I know I can transform into a Night Fury and fly by myself, but if they see another Night Fury, they probably will kill it or trap it.

Well, I think that the Berkians are awake right now or at least Fishlegs is, he is probably googling at the tidal dragons and doing nerdy stuff. I am not saying he is a nerd, well he is one but its like what he is known for, you know.

I decided to head down before they got suspicious and got the wrong idea, you know, like if I was ditching them, Snotlout would of course do that, I mean he hasn't changed, still the big mean bully he once was. Maybe after I beat him up, he would learn his lesson and changed for the better.

 I put Toothless's tail on auto and dived down, opening up my flight suit. I glided in the air and spotted Fishlegs down there. He stared up at me in awe, I smiled, for once, I was the better one, I was the better among my bullies from the past. It was great but kind of annoying as Fishlegs kept pestering me with questions. I landed on the ground in front of Fishlegs, he had his mouth wide open.

Fishlegs: You can fly, is that part of your powers.

H: No, it is just this invention of mine.

Fishlegs: I am sorry for challenging you, I just needed a way to prove to my friends I am not a weakling and to find out if you had dragon blood in you.

Damn! I forgot about that, now I was probably in danger, but they can trust me more. 

H: It's  alright, but things like this are quite dangerous, if someone happened to let the secret out, we are all in potential danger. 

Fishlegs: Now, is there any way for me to see the Sea shockers closer to study them.

H: You know I can just tell you about them right.

Fishlegs: It is better to see them up close but how did you get them, they are like so rare Dragon Master.

H: Well, I can communicate with them, I free them from dragon hunters , and stop calling me dragon master, call me H.

Fishlegs: Yes, master H

H: No need for the master part, only Astrid calls me that.

Fishlegs: Oh! Do you like her? Like in a more than friends way?