Chapter 26: The Defenders Of The Wing.

Guys, hello!! Welcome to My Mother Asks Me To Study! On the last episode, she took away my phone and I studied for two hours and she said I had not studied enough.  Today, she came back home with a machine gun ( Her mouth ) and unleashed a bunch of orders which pelted me. She told me to study more. So I did. I studied from 10 a.m. until 1.30 p.m. where I took a break to eat my lunch and then I resumed my work at 2 p.m. until 5 p.m. where I took a long break to write and enjoy myself when she came out and peppered me yet again with harsh words, scolding me on how I had not studied enough and with the time I spent writing, I could finish the entire secondary three syllabus. 

Hiccup's POV

I woke up and felt the unfamiliarity of not having my headgear on. I looked around and saw Astrid sound asleep in my arms. I smiled, the most beautiful girl was in my arms fast asleep. I was careful not to wake her up as I got up and took a shower. She drew a picture of us kissing in the sunset, was it possible she liked me in the way I liked her? No, it can't be right, it was just another of her dreams, but it wasn't wrong to hope was it? I mean, she did kiss me, but that was because she didn't think. Ugh! This is so frustrating! I loved her and I knew it, but does she love me? I came out and went out to see Astrid stirring up. I went to her side as she opened her eyes. 

Hiccup: Good morning Astrid. 

Astrid: I love ... ... waking up early in the morning. 

Hiccup: I let you sleep in. 

Astrid: There is no light coming in form the window, it's still very early.

Hiccup: I guess but I like waking up early and i tried my best not to wake you up, I can kiss you to sleep if you want. 

I was only joking by the way but at the same time kind of wasn't. 

Astrid: YES! I mean sure, not the kissing part but I would like you to tuck me in. 

She was blushing really hard and looked so cute. It was really a good mix with her pale face and blond hair. I walked over to her and she laid down. She still had some bruises on her arms and her cheek. I used my thumb to draw circles on them and apply pressure. She winced and I winced too. it hurt to see her like this, I was alright me being beaten up like this but not Astrid. 

Astrid: Was this what it was like when we beat you up? I'm sorry, you left because of me. 

Hiccup: The others beat me up but not you, you always cared for me and I know you only do it to maintain your image but now I know the true you. 

She blushed a bright shade of pink. I stopped tending to her bruises and lay beside her. She hugged me and buried her face into my chest once again. I rested my chin atop of her head and waited. Eventually, we both fell asleep.

Astrid's POV

I woke up to the sound of water rushing and the lack of the feeling of warmth. I saw Hiccup coming out from the bathroom and saw Hiccup coming out with his cute yet handsome face. i thought I was still in a dream, Hiccup was here, I needed to confess my feelings for him.

Hiccup: Good morning Astrid.

Astrid: I love ... ... waking up early in the morning.

I was going to say i love you but the memories of yesterday came flooding back to me and I corrected myself before it was too late.

Hiccup: I let you sleep in.

Astrid: There is no light coming in form the window, it's still very early.

Hiccup: I guess but I like waking up early and i tried my best not to wake you up, I can kiss you to sleep if you want.

YES! ABSOLUTELY! Kiss me to sleep.