Chapter 18: Outcasts

Warning, a little bit of inappropriate stuff. Just two parts. Cousins, if you're reading this, you guys are perverts stop. 

Hiccup's POV

We were sleeping with each other. Again. I woke up to see a goddess in front of me, heads tilted and her lips really close to my lips and face, like really close.  I instantly recoiled, making me fall off the bed. I landed on my bum.

H: Ow, that hurt.

Astrid blushed and looked very concerned. ( sarcastic remark )

Astrid: Umm ... ... I wasn't trying to do anything ... ... are you okay?

H: Yeah, just a little sore on my behind and in shock, it's not everyday you fly off the bed.

With that, the door opened and the rest of my past "friends" laughed at us.

Astrid's POV

I woke up and felt my face touching something warm with a steady heartbeat. It was so comfortable and relaxing and embarrassing to be sleeping with your crush who thinks that we are just friends. I was in shock at first. Then, I recalled the events that occurred last night. I wanted to get up but it was so warm and safe here on this wall of skin called his chest. I eventually got up and noticed he was still sleeping. He had his mouth piece of his mask off again. His face must be pretty bad for him to never remove his mask. His bright, rosy lips were exposed. Those lips were like water, soft and yet with some strength. I wanted to kiss them again. WHAT! SNAP OUT OF IT ASTRID, HE WILL NEVER LOVE YOU SO YOU SHOULD STOP TRYING! But he did kiss me back. Only for a dare. No, I will not make the same mistake like Hiccup, I will not give up on him, I will spend time with him and eventually he will fall for me. Right? I looked at those lips, wondering what I should do when my body decided for me. Like a trance, I leaned forward and was about to crash my lips onto his. 

Then, H woke up and he recoiled backwards, falling off the bed and landing on his bum on the floor. Is he okay? Worse, did he notice me trying to kiss me? If he realizes I have feelings for him, will he see things are awkward and abandon me so he will never see me again? Well, he might do something like that but not so extreme. 

I blushed furiously.

Astrid: Umm ... ... I wasn't trying to do anything ... ... are you okay?

H: Yeah, just a little sore on my behind and in shock, it's not everyday you fly off the bed.

With that, the door opened and my friends laughed at us.

Snotlout: What did you do to my  Astrid?

Wait, he did not say angel. Or goddess or girlfriend. He also had his arm around Ruffnut and Fishlegs's eyes were red and he looked as if he had been crying. He looked pitiful. Tuffnut was just laughing at us, he was also crying from all the laughter.

Astrid: Um ... ... are Ruffnut and Snotlout a thing now?

They both blushed and nodded their heads sheepishly.

Tuffnut: Yeah, last night, they were all smooshy mooshy and why is H on the floor? Wait, don't tell me, I want to guess. Um ... ... so you guys went to the room and talked ... ... then slept together, seeing how small the bed is, probably together and seeing how Astrid is blushing and H is wearing a normal shirt that looks dishevelled, Astrid put her head in his chest. Then, when you woke up, H tried to kiss you and you kicked him off the bed. 

I blushed. That as not actually how it happened, we had done this before and it was me who tried to kiss him, not the other way round. 

H: Well, actually, I woke up and saw her then fell off the bed myself.