15. Sinnoh (short chapter + AN)

Snow's POV

     It had been two weeks after Snow and Gladion had gone to Mele'mele Meadow. When Snow turned and woke up in Professor Kukui's house, she checked her phone, and saw some messages from her old friends from Sinnoh. Reading the texts, she smiled to herself and furiously typed a text back to them.

     Axol's going to be so excited.

Axol's POV

     "Sinnoh?!" Axol exclaimed.

     Snow smiled. "Yep, we're going to Sinnoh. I already booked the flight. We're meeting up with Candice and Cynthia in Celestic Town, and then after a few days there, we're taking a train up to Snowpoint City and staying at the Pokémon Center there for a week, checking out the mountains and all the cool things around northern Sinnoh.  Then we come back to Alola." Axol bounced on the balls of his feet.

     "So...EXCITED!" he yelled. "I'm gonna catch a bunch of Pokémon and then battle Cynthia and Candice and earn a bunch of Gym Badges and then do all sorts of crazy stuff like sled on Dragonite and then and then and then and then..." Axol stopped. "I actually have no idea what to do. But I'm gonna do everything!" Snow laughed.

     "Look. Axol, Candice is a Gym Leader, and Cynthia is the Sinnoh Champion. Both of them are extremely powerful Trainers. Also, we're going to maybe four cities, max. There won't be a lot of time to enter Gym Battles between all of our traveling and all the stuff we're going to do. Plus, can you even sled on a Pokémon?" she said with a smile. Axol pumped his fist in the air.

     "Then I'm going to be the first person to do it!" he yelled. 

     "Yes, yes you will." Snow said with a laugh. Her brother really was insane. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for reading this story. No, it's far from done. It's far from perfect. But I'm so grateful for 200+ reads. I never thought we would get this far!

As for the story plot, there are so much more things in store for Axol and Snow: adventure, Pokémon catching, battles, and more. Again, thank you all for sticking with them through their shenanigans in Alola and beyond. And yes, there will be romance and a little drama, even. By the end of the story, which I don't foresee coming soon, you'll know everything about all my characters, and who knows? Maybe you'll want to create a story of your own, with your own plot and your own characters. That's the magic of writing. 

Again, thank you all so much. I'm beyond grateful to everyone reading Alolan Adventures: An Original Pokémon Story.

-erialcq