he uses his quirk

-Kachans' POV-
For goodness sake you can't think about this now Izu's in danger. If this man is All for One even Izu might not be able to beat him. Not if he takes his quirk. "Now normally I wouldn't ask but when you were born you created quite a pesky quirk." What is he talking about. Deku doesn't use his quirk. "Honestly it's quite a nifty quirk. I might even create it myself when I get your quirk."

Izukus shaking even more. Though I guess he is standing infront of the number 1 villain. "A quirk that makes it so other people can't use their quirk on you. It's genius. Isn't it." What izuku actually was using a quirk. That would explain why recovery Girl wasn't able to use her quirk on him the first few times. But it worked last time. Izukus dad steps forward, closer to Izu. "Now I know your probably confused but I'm asking you now because I know you can turn it off. Your last trip to the old lady showed me that." Oh ok that actually makes a lot of sense.

Now izuku needs to take a step back. He is way too fucking close to that alpha. I can't stop myself. Next thing I know I'm standing behind Izu pulling him away for All for One and hugging him from behind. Izuku looks suprised and so does AFO for a split second. Then he starts to smirk. "How disgusting. You two are both abominations." How dare he. How dare he say that to Izu. I lunge at him but I feel myself being pushed into wall. Everything goes black.

-Izukus' POV-
How could he do that. I run up to Kachan and see he's badly hurt. I don't have a choice now. I need to save him. I create a healing quirk and heal his injuries. "Don't you dare help him." I pick him up and lay him on the couch completely ignoring my father. I give him a quick kiss on the forehead and turn to face my father who is staring at me in shock. I guess he didn't expect me to ignore him. He won't expect me to fight back either. I probably wouldn't have if he didn't hurt Kachan. But he did. He crossed a line.

I walk towards him and punch him in the face. He stumbles back. That felt good. He seems shocked and looks back up at me. He looks at my parents, My real parents, And smirks before he disappears. I wonder what that was about.

Once he left I hear some shuffling and groaning. The adults are waking up. The weird thing is even though I took the blindfold and duck tape off when they tried to use their quirks it didn't work. I think about it and I feel so bad when I realise what happened.

All for one took their quirks.

Because they tried to protect me.

Hi guys a couple things. One I'm sorry that this chapters a little shorter than normal but I will try to update again today to make up for it. The second thing was a shout out to that_bi_disaster thankyou for all the support.
That's all guys thanks for reading 😊