fuck!

-authors' POV-
-smut warning-
Bakugo grabs Midoryas' waist and pulls him so his chest is flushed up against his own. He leans down and whispers in Midoryas' ear "what do you say we have a little fun before my parents get home." Midorya was completely on board with the idea. He started releasing really strong needy pheromones.

Bakugos' eyes were completely dilated. He picked izuku up and carried him to his bedroom. He opened the door and threw Midorya on the bed turning around and locking the door. He climbed on top of Midorya growling possessively "your really asking for it now."

Bakugo started to kiss Midorya roughly. He then slowly began to make his way down his neck to Midoryas' scent gland. He teased Midoryas' scent gland, sucking and biting at it for a while before continuing down.

Both boys were still in their sports uniform but Bakugo quickly fixed that.

Now normally Bakugo would have teased Midorya for longer but the scent Midorya was giving of was making Bakugo go crazy and there was no way in hell he was waiting. He slowly began to prep Midorya.

Midorya now had 3 fingers inserted in his hole and he was a moaning mess. Not even able to string together a single sentence. Instead choosing to make his scent even stronger as a way of telling Bakugo to hurry up.

Bakugo did not need to be told twice. He pulled out his fingers and inserted himself into Midorya. He began at a hard and fast pace only getting harder and faster with time.

Bakugo could feel his knot beginning to inflate as a sign he was close. He lent down closer to Midorya and kissed him on the lips. This continues for a while until Bakugos' knot had completely inflated and Midorya had reached his climax.

Midorya came covering his and Bakugos' chests in the sticky white substance while Bakugo went further into Midorya locking his knot in place as he began his release as well. They both lay there for a while completely comfortable in each other's embrace letting the rest of the world be drowned out by their love for one another.

Eventually they both feel asleep and would stay that way for another 4 hours until Bakugos' parents got home...

(No Bakugos' parents weren't at the USJ thing because all for One told them not to bring them because he knew they would be stronger than most the villains since he already fought them.)

-Mitsukis' POV-
-6 hours earlier-
I just got an email from Katsukis' school saying there was a villain attack. It didn't say if anyone got injured but I'm sure they would have told me if Katsuki was hurt. I Finnish up in 6 hours once I've finished I can pick up Maruso and go home and check on Katsuki.

-present time-
I just got home with Maruso and I called for Katsuki to come downstairs. He doesn't and I start to worry. "Hey brat get your butt down here now!" He still didn't come down. I head up to his room and the door is locked. Why the fuck is the door locked I bang on the door multiple times until I get an answer.

Let me just say it was not what I expected. Katsuki opened the door and he was wearing nothing but his boxers. I don't think he's quite aware of everything right now because he asked me who I was and what I wanted. From behind him I hear another voice. "Who is it Kachan?" Is that Izuku.

My question is shortly answered when Izuku comes and stands next to Katsuki. Katsuki responds by wrapping his arms around Izukus waist and kissing his forehead.

I smile softly knowing that someone had finally managed to tame my brat. I don't know if izuku noticed me either so I cough getting both of their attention.

"Auntie!"

"Hey sweetie I just got back the school told me that there was a villain attack neither of you where hurt were you?"

"Kachan got a little hurt but recovery Girl already healed him." I say it growing slightly as I say the first part.

"Well you can both get dressed and come downstairs. You can tell me all about it over dinner."

Hey guys I won't be posting one tomorrow but I will try and get one or in Saturday. I have also decided to stop giving shout outs on random I'm sorry. Of you want a shout out just comment here and I will give you one in the next chapter. Thankyou guys so much for staying with me while I was struggling going back to school. Bye guys love you 😊😊😊