Chapter 12.

Ayushi's POV-

"Ayushi."

I looked at Zeehan, as he continued.

"You look really cute with specs." He said. I chuckled at him before mumbling a thank you.

"Are you filming me?" I laughed, noticing the phone in his hand.

He kept the phone down and said, "Was." I rolled my eyes at him, but couldn't get rid of the smile.

"You know, I can't call you Choco." Zeehan said.

"Why?" I giggled.

"Because Choco is my dog's name, and it's really weird calling you Choco. Every time I call you Choco, my mind starts thinking about my dog Choco, and I don't want to think about my dog Choco, when I talk or want to think about you, Choco." He reasoned, causing me to laugh.

"You like me, don't you?" I asked, poking his cheek.

"Shut up. I didn't say that. And come on, I can't like someone who has the most annoying smile in the world."

"Right." I chuckled.

"Exactly. So, I've decided that I'm just going to call you Ayushi until I come up with a nice nickname for you that does not make me think about my dog." He said, running his fingers through his hair.

"Well, okay then." I said, and got back to what I was doing on my laptop.

"Ayushi."

Zeehan called me out again. He was laying on the bed and staring at the ceiling, before turning his gaze towards me.

"What does Ayushi mean?" He questioned.

I smiled at him, before answering, "Ayushi means long life."

"Damn. So you get to live longer than all of us?" He attempted to joke.

"I don't even know why you try." I chuckled, shaking my head at him. He was about to say something, but I didn't let him.

"What does Zeehan mean?"

"Well, Zeehan has a lot of meanings." He started.

"It means brightness, and also means, one with glory and pride, and if you google you'd find more meanings. But when my grandmom decided to keep my name Zeehan, she had only one meaning going on in that head of her's, that was beautiful. So, Zeehan means beautiful." He said.

"You really are a beautiful person."

"I know." He winked.

"And a narcissist too." I said, rolling my eyes.

"You like this narcissist, don't you?" He smiled.

"No."

"Yes, you do."

"Just a crush."

"Nah. You like me."

"You know what? I think you're forcing me into liking you because you like me." I smirked.

He chuckled at me before saying, "I can never force you to like me, Ayushi. That's not how it works."

"You aren't even denying the fact about liking me." I pointed out.

"If I like you, I'll tell you. I'm someone who's really straightforward with what I feel. I'm not the one who hides my feelings." He told me.

And somewhere, I felt like he lied.

"Awww. So you like me." I concluded, giggling. He rolled his eyes at me before mumbling a shut up.

"What're you doing though?" He questioned, leaning forward, trying to look at my laptop screen.

"Nothing." I said, quickly closing my laptop.

"Weird." He mumbled, looking at me.

"Were you stalking my profile?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. I rolled my eyes at him before saying, "Get over yourself.", to which he chuckled.

After I kept my laptop on the side table, I tried laying on the bed.

Key word. Trying.

Yeah, because Zeehan wouldn't let me. He either kept his arm or his leg whenever I tried laying.

"If you don't stop, I swear I'm going to push you off the bed." I warned him.

"Oooo. I'm scared." He rolled his eyes.

"Ugh! God, you're so annoying!" I exclaimed.

"Says the one with the mo-"

"Shut up. I've a really cute smile." I retorted.

"Wish I could say the same." He stated.

I hit his arm before peacefully laying beside him.

Silence enveloped us.

I turned my body to look at him, and for the first time, I saw him get shy.

"Are you shy?" I smiled.

"No."

"Liar."

"Okay, I am. It's just that I've never had a girl look at me like this." He said.

"Like what?" I asked, chuckling.

"You know like lay beside me and just look at me."

I was glad that he was being honest with me. Most of the times, guys don't really say what they feel, but Zeehan wasn't like that.

Before I could say anything, he started speaking again.

"You're the first one who has seen this side of me."

Instead of talking, I just smiled at him.

"And I swear to god Ayushi, if you tell this to anyone, I'll strangle you."

I couldn't help but laugh at it.

"Okay." I said.

"But why me?" I questioned him.

"I don't know. I feel like I can tell you anything and everything and I still won't get judged." He said.

Again, before I could say anything, he spoke.

"You're rare, and I'm glad to have you in my life."