Seventeen

3rd person POV

Damien stayed still after he buried himself into Harriette. She winced, bit her bottom lip and placed her forehead on her mates shoulder. Damien kissed her head and with one hand he pulled one of her legs over his waist.

Ever so slowly, he pulled out and went back in. Each time Harriette would wince and dig her nails in his shoulders, guaranteed to leave scratch marks. Damien went as slow as he couple, trying to keep his wolf at bay so he wouldn't harm his mate. He knew taking someone's virginity was painful but with his mate it was different.

Even with preparation, she still winced. When he looked at her gorgeous face, all he could see was pain and tears. His heart sank and stopped moving all together. Damien hated that he hurt her, making him scold himself and his wolf for going to hard on her.

"Baby?" He whispered. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No. No it'll pass won't it? Tell me it'll pass it hurts a lot." Harri cried out.

"Shh, Shh, it's ok. It's ok. I've got you, it will pass but I have to move to do that. Can you bare the pain for a couple minutes?" Damien wiped her eyes and kissed her forehead.

She nodded but held on to him. Harriette placed her forehead on her mates chest as she squeezed his upper arms. Her nail dug in as she waited for the pain to come, and once again it did.

Damien slowly pulled back out and back in trying so hard not to make his Lobito cry more. Both him and Tobias were angry at themselves, for even doing something so intimate, but hurting their mate.

Once again, Harriette winced so Damien kissed her lips rough and harshly to get her mind of it. As soon as he knew she was distracted, he went a little faster.

Harriette felt her mate thrust into her faster but it didn't faze her. Just his kiss could distract her from any pain. It just showed how much he meant to her, how much he did with one simple thing.

Minutes later, Harriette pulled away from Damien. Her head was thrown back as a loud moan of pleasure escaped her lips. Her breathing started getting heavier the more she could feel pleasure.

And god, was it the best she had ever felt. Her tears had dried up, long forgetting them as more good sensations replaced the bad. Damien smirked knowing his beautiful mate was enjoying herself instead of crying. That's all he wanted to do, was just give her happiness and pleasure to distract her from all the bad things.

The need to mark each other was evident. Damien wanted to get permission first, but his wolf had other ideas. The same with Lexi. Tobias and Lexi were talking to each other, making sure they could feel the pleasure to, not just their humans.

Winter was never one to like all this stuff so she blocked both Harriette and Lexi from their horny ways. She always did it whenever Lexi and Harriette would pleasure themselves, it's become something she's used to. The wolf and human never used that against the vampire, knowing if she did come out, she would drink some of her ones blood.

Just then Damien flipped them, so both of them were on their sides. He pulled the covers over them but never stopped giving his Lobito pleasure. The sound of their skin slapping together made both him and Tobias smirk, just the smell and sound of that made his mate made him realise how wet she really was.

With one hard thrust, Harriette had come undone for the second time. She moaned loudly as she held on to her mates shoulders.

"Don't think I'm done with you yet, Lobito. I will ravish you all night. I will make you scream my name. I will fuck your so hard that you won't be able to walk for a week. Trust me my Lobito, you will bare my pups by the end of the week. Once I'm done with you, there will be no doubt you won't be pregnant." Damien stated as he never stopped moving in and out.

Tears sprung up in Harriette's eyes. Even though she's part wolf, her vampire is most dominant. She won't be able to bare Damien pups unless they do it all the time. Even then there is no guarantee that she could get pregnant. Vampires are technically dead so they can't reproduce. It was a miracle that Harriette was born from two different species, especially one that is dead.

For years she had thought about giving her mate many pups. The eldest being the next whatever rank if she was mated to a wolf. A sob broke free making Damien stop moving and lift her chin so he could see her face.

"Am I being to rough?" He whispered. Hating the fact he could be harming his mate was the worst feeling.

"No." Harriette sniffled. "No it's just that I love you and I want to give you everything. But I can't."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because it's the truth. Damien I want to give you everything and more but some of it may not come."

"What might not? Baby your scaring me with this crying." Damien pulled her close to him.

"When I was younger I was in an accident. The doctors told me to would be rare for me to get pregnant. So rare that it may never happen." She lied. "I'm sorry I can't give you an heir."

Damiens heart sunk. He might never be able to get his mate pregnant. It hurt him but he could see it hurt his precious mate more. He could see that she wants pups more than anything, but the fact that she had an accident stopped it.

"Baby it's ok. We'll try and try as much as you want. Even if we only get one pup. We'll try, ok? As much as we can." Damien told her.

"If not we can adopt. Or we can get IVF from my packs doctors. We do anything to try, alright? Even if it means we have to ask a witch for help. I'll do anything to make sure you're happy and we get a pup." He added and placed his hand on her belly.

"Thank you. Thank you so much Damien for everything." Harriette kissed him and moved her hips against him.

The friction was beyond good but they didn't think about that. They held each other close to them as they made love. It wasn't even that, it was something deeper and more meaningful. Like they knew how much they loved each other, but that just proved it was more than what they were saying.