Welcome!

First of I would like to say thank you so much for choosing to read my book it means a lot.

I am so excited to write this book I have so many ideas for this book!

Before we start I would like to say a couple of things.

1. This book is a pure work of fiction and I do not anyone of the characters (tho is wish I did) non of the events that occur are real. Again I would like to stress the fact this is a work of pure fiction.

2. This story line is all ideas I get from my head and the cover was made by me. So it would be nice if you could refrain from rude comments.

3. I do not support any of the subjects which maybe portrayed in this book!

4. Just to know this book is a pretty fast moving book. They relationship moves at a fast pace. So yeah...

5. There will be like a lot of travelling involved in this book. So please don't judge the geographical aspect of the book. Cause I know it is messed up even though I am trying to get it right

Warning - there will be talk of suicide, murder, there will be mature language and a few mature scenes so please read at your own risk.

Okay that is all I have to say happy reading and thank you again for choosing to read my book! A playlist for this book will be posted a little into the book :)

Happy Reading

All the Love Sam :)