-FOURTEEN-

||LEYAH||

We wake up pretty early or more like niall yelling at to get up. I go to the bathroom to change. I was scared to death about what might happen to me after today.

Soon I found myself in the passenger seat with niall. There was no music playing on the radio so it was complete silence. I looked out the window taking everything in. How was is one supposed to feel when they no maybe in a day or two I wouldn't be alive.

You would say don't worry you have a rich dad to save you! But no he is just a Jerk who doesn't give a shit about me. You know people don't even know Adrian Hemmings has a daughter. But I don't care he doesn't give a shit about me neither do I. I knew I was in my own the minute mom passed. And she would be here looking for me if it wasn't for dad.

It was around afternoon? I don't know but it was at that moment did we pass a bored that read WELCOME TO SAN JOSE! So I guess in an hour we would reach which ever place I was supposed to be dropped.

And like predicted in an hour niall turned into a road that was filled with huge fancy mansions this road gave of suburb vibes.

Soon I saw hi pull up in front of a place that had a sign that said 'the Tesselmans'

Tesselman you serious? That is the name of a guy that wants me?

Niall drives into the place. The place was well done. Well the architecture was spot on. The arches were brick arches though the pattern wasn't the regular brick patterns it was more roman? The place was beautifull. So hats off a him who I am guessing is some guy does everything illegal that is why he can afford such a place.

We stopped at the huge front porch. There was one guy in a suit and two other guys in black and black.

"Come on get out" niall says in an emotionless voice.

I really didn't want to but I don't hunk I had much of a choice here. 

I slowly got out of the car. Niall walks up to the guy in the suit who I am guessing is the guy who wanted me here?

"Ahh niall looks like you got cozy with girl huh?" The guy says.

Niall expression from emotionless went to annoyed.

"Shut it Luke  look I got her here right?" Niall very obviously annoyed.

"Okay okay enough with the attitude" the guy who is Luke says

He turns his attention towards me. "Hello honey how are you?" He asks. Is he for real? I got kidnapped by an Irish bipolar guy. Now I am being handed to you. Who does he think I would feel?

"I feel over the moon" I say sarcasm dripping from my voice.

"I would watch that mouth of your" Luke sneers.

"Take her" he says to the guards behind him. They come towards me grabbing my hands with a firm grip. I try my best to fight it but I could do nothing. I was truly helpless at this point. I turn my head around to see niall there. My eyes begging him not to leave me here. He turns his head away not looking at me.

I can't believe I am so pathetic that I even begged niall to help me.

They guard dragged me a couple of fleets of stairs they opened a room and pushed me in. With out a word they slammed the door shut locking me in. I crawled into a ball there I could felt tears threatening to spill I was alone, scared helpless and there was no one I could count on to help me.