-SIXTEEN-

||NIALL||

More time passed but I just couldn't I would go mad. I hated to admit it but I missed her and she didn't deserve to be with Jerk Face Luke. She was innocent and she cannot be used as a pawn for Luke's stupid plan. 

For a moment I let my brain shut down let my better judgement go out the window I took a sharp U-Turn. I swear I am throwing everything away now but I never had anything to loose does that count?

||LEYAH||

I after Luke left me. I was locked again here.

After a couple of hours I am guessing it became time for dinner because there was a knock on the door and it swung open. One of the guard guys came in with a plate of food. 

He placed it in front of me and without a word he left. 

I looked at it was a sandwich. I didn't know whether or not to take it. I wasn't necessarily hungry so I left it there. I continued to look out the window. I had nothing to here other than look out. I started to softly sing 'All of the Stars' By Ed Sheeran I dont have a great voice but singing always calmed me down when things got a bit rough.

It's just another night, and I'm staring at the moon
I saw a shooting star, and thought of you
I sang a lullaby by the waterside, and knew
If you were here, I'd sing to you

You're on the other side
As the skyline splits in two
Miles away from seeing you

I can see the stars from America
I wonder, do you see them, too

So open your eyes and see
The way our horizons meet
And all of the lights will lead
Into the night with me

And I know these scars will bleed
But both of our hearts believe
All of these stars will guide us home

I can hear your heart on the radio beat
They're playing "Chasing Cars," and I thought of us
Back to the time you were lying next to me
I looked across and fell in love

And so I took your hand
Back through lamplit streets, and knew
Everything led back to you

So can you see the stars over Amsterdam?
You're the song my heart is beating to

So open your eyes and see
The way our horizons meet
And all of the lights will lead
Into the night with me.....

A tear slipped from my eyes. This used to be mom's favorite song she played it when she took me to see the skyline of Seattle when I was younger. That was one of the best days I had spent with her after everything went downhill. (A.N. I am aware that this song was released in 2014 but for the sake of the book let us say the song released much earlier)

It was hard to think barely a week ago I was having a normal life with my friends but these last few days have felt like years. I bring my hands to my eyes wiping the tears away. 

It must be some where near 1 or 2 in the morning I was half asleep when I heard the gone shot. Any form of sleep I had was gone. I heard yelling and more gun shots followed the initial one. I didn't know what to do I started to feel tears fall down  my cheeks again. I heard heavy footsteps come towards my door I curled into a ball trying to get absorbed by the ground. The door swung open for the 3rd time today. I didn't look up I kept a steady gaze on the floor. 

"Hey hey look at me it is only me I wont hurt you" A familiar voice says softly I shakily look up to be met by a familiar pair of blue eyes. Niall..

Without thinking jumped on him hugging him. He hesitated a bit but he hugged back. 

"Come on we dont have time let us go" He says I nod. He helps me up before we leave the room he says "You will do exactly as I say if I tell you to run then run when I tell you take cover you take cover alright? I dont want any questions" 

"Okay" I softly.

He nods. He leads me out. We quietly walk down the stairs but then there was another gun shot. 

"Hide!" Niall says pulling his gun out. I duck behind one of the large and overly expensive couches.