-SEVEN-

Leyah's POV.

After he slammed the trunk door shut I heard the engine of the car start and he started to drive.

It was as he was closing the trunk door shut did I notice he was wearing a ring. It was a plane silver band but it was thin as well. It was nothing fancy but it looked elegant. I wondered why he wore the ring? For some reason he did not seem like the type of guy that wears rings but I felt like there was reason or a meaning behind the reason of that ring. Which I know I will probably never find out. 

On the bright side is that he did not tie my hands this time but I was honestly really tired to try and do anything. I started to think just by guessing it seemed that it has been at least a 15 hours or so since he started to drive. Where was he driving me to? I was confused why did take me? What use am I to him? I am a nobody so why did he take me?

This was frustrating I was just tired of thinking of all this. I wanted to sleep and wake up like none of this is happening. But I cant sleep my brain wouldn't let me it was like I was extra alert and the fear of anything could happen if I let my guard down for even a moment which was true.

>>>>>

After thinking about nothing and everything all at the same time I found my self thinking about him. The blue eyed boy from the back of he class or at her wise known as my kidnapper.  I really needed a name for him. Maybe I could give him a name till I find out his real name?

I could literally give him any name I wanted like the most common name like Tom or something but I couldn't bring myself to do that. I wanted to find the perfect name for him. I know my brain in malfunctioning because I am thinking of a perfect name for my kidnapper.

He was Irish so what sort of Irish name would I give him? I started going over names that gave a bit of a Irish vibe? Yes I am aware that I have issues.

I was getting tired of thinking of names because I could not come up with a good name. That is when it happened. I got the perfect name. Flynn.

Flynn was a great name for him. I guess Flynn suited him? I don't know but for me Flynn was good.

I cant believe I am doing this doing this I am stuck in a trunk of his car and he is taking me to good knows where and I am thinking of a name for him.  

>>>>>>

A few more hours passed I am guessing by now it is some where near noon? I know I am starving right now. 

I shift around a bit feeling really uncomfortable in my position. The trunk was really stuffy I was just hoping that I could get out of this soon. 

I sigh. I guess I should just accept this is my fate. I am pretty sure my dad wont even realize that I have been taken and if Flynn plans on holding me for ransom that wont work cause I am 100% sure that my dad wont give Flynn a penny. 

This was it this was what my life was going to be. I am going to die any day now. 

A/N. Sorry sorry sorry so much for this boring chapter I just need like a filler chapter things will get better I swear! 

Love ya ;)