<<FIVE>>

Leyah's POV.

"You don't want to know love" he says and slams the trunk shut. 

At least this time he did not tie a cloth over my mouth and blindfold me. I think.

But my brain was on hyperactive mode right now. Why did the blue eyed boy take me? Most importantly I need a name for the guy cause I can't keep calling him the blue eyed boy from the back of the class.

I heard the car door close and the car start.

Soon he was driving yet again. Where was he taking me? What was he going to do to me?

>>>>>>

I guess an hour or maybe 2 had passed I have no idea it is hard to judge what time it is or how much of time has passed sitting tied in a trunk.

I started to get the urge to pee. How the hell was I going to get him to stop for me to pee?

I started to kick the space around me hoping that he would hear.

I don't know how long I was at it until I feel the car come to a halt.

I heard the car door open and slam shut. He should really stop slamming the car door shut every time.

A moment later the trunk door opened. And I was blinded by the natural light.
"What the fuck do you want?" He hisses.

It takes a moment for my eyes to adjust to the light. Before I answer.

"I need a toilet that is what" I hiss back.

He eyes me making me uncomfortable and self conscious.

"Fine" he huffs.

I role my eyes at him. He is acting like peeing is the biggest crime. Sorry but peeing is something that every human being does.

"Get out of the trunk" he says

I look at him. Is he for real?

"How the hell am I supposed to get out if you have tied my hands?" I ask annoyed.

He glares at me "watch your mouth darling" he says

The way darling rolled of his tonged sent shivers down my spine.

He pulled me out of the trunk. I flinched at his touch but for some reason it felt warm.

When I stood I almost fell. My legs seemed to be asleep. It took a moment  before I regained my balance.

I heard him shut the trunk door. My hands were still tied.

He held my elbow and pushed my forward and lead me to the gas station which was ahead. His touch sent an unfamiliar warmth through my body. 

From the looks of it we were on the outskirts of some town. 

>>>>>>>

We reached the gas station restroom. 

"I want to make it clear. Dont even try to make a run for it cause I will get you no matter what alright?" He tells me his voice is low sending chills through my body. 

I nod. 

"Good we have an understanding" He says

We have bull shit is what I wanted to say back to him but I dont have the guts. 

He unties my hands. 

"You have exactly 2 minutes in there if you dont come out by then I will not hesitate to break open the door "

I nod yet again. 

I get into the bathroom. My wrists have a few bruises on them because of the tight rope against it. 

I look around the bathroom and my eyes land on the small window above the toilet. 

A/N. sorry for the short chapter but what do you guys think?? Ik it is really boring right now just give it time?