-TWENTY FIVE-

||NIALL||

"Just stop! I dont fucking no why! okay! I just dont know! Dont you think I want to know?? I dont know okay I dont!" I yells.

There was a silence between us. The sound that was coming was from the wind blowing outside. 

"Now can you please just leave" I  asks. I just wanted to be alone.

"Okay I'll leave Niall " She says. And storms out of the room. 

You fucking asshole ! Why would you kiss her and ruin everything? You are a fucking screw up! I scold myself running my hands through my hair and turning around and sitting on my bed which had all the sheets pulled out by me before. 

I hear the main door slamming shut. I get up in alarm. 

"No no no she cant leave!" I say and rush down over to her room. I look around everything was in it's place. But she wasn't there. 

"Fuck no! She cant leave I need her here with me" I say. Only when the words came out of my mouth did I realize what and ass I was and still am.  

I rush out of the house.

I jump into the car. And start to drive around and try and find her. The radio starts to play automatically. 

I didn't mean to hurt you
So why'd I let you walk out the door
You said that you don't know me
You don't know who I am anymore
But if you knew the truth then
Then you wouldn't feel insecure
'Cause if I didn't have you
I wouldn't have nothing at all
I wish you could see yourself through my eyes
I always forget that you can't read my mind

As long as I got you and me
Moving through this world as a two man team
I'll always have everything I need
You don't even realize, what you mean
No one can fall for you quite like me
No one can get me so perfectly
You don't even realize (Ooh)
You're all that I need 'cause I want
You and me, you and me

As the song continued to play did I realize things I hadn't realized before. I was never a person who understood things just like that. That is why songs give me the answer to questions I didn't even know I was asking. And the answer that this song was giving me scared me. Scared me to shit. 

I know one day we'll look back
Stories on the tip of our tongues
A library full of pages
Remembering when we fell in love
All of the broken hearts and the stupid mistakes
Have got us to where we are, it was worth all the pain
Yeah we'll look back, we'll look back and laugh

As long as I got you and me
Moving through this world as a two man team
I'll always have everything I need
You don't even realize, what you mean
No one can fall for you quite like me
No one can get me so perfectly
You don't even realize (Ooh)
You're all that I need 'cause I want

I drove around for almost an hour. I still hadn't found her. What if Luke found her? What if her dad found her? What if I lost her? This was all going to be on me if anything happened to her. 

I continued to drive scanning everything I saw. 

Small droplets of rain started to pour causing soft sounds which had no rhythm as they fell on my car.  

I needed to find her. The rain started to pour harder. It was becoming harder to see in the rain. From where I was I saw a figure. The figure was completely drenched. But it kept walking on. 

Something told me it was her. I parked my car by the sidewalk and got out of the car. The rain started to drench me as well. I walked hurriedly through the puddles as it soaked my shoes in water. 

"Leyah!" I call slowly walking behind her. The person in front of me was definitely a girl she picked up pace when I called for her.  It was her for sure. 

"Leyah please stop walking" I call now jogging after her. Her pace becomes much faster. 

"Why are you going?" I ask her only 6 feet away from her now. My question causes her to stop walking.  She spins around facing me causing the water around her to splash a little. 

"Why? Cause you told me to Niall. I am doing exactly what you wanted me to do!" She yells tears dropping from her eyes. I hated to see her like that. I hated the fact I was the reason she was like that. 

"Now I am saying dont go" I say. 

"Dont you think it is a little late for that?" She asks.

"No I dont think please come back" I say hating every bit of vulnerability in my voice but if it would get her back then it is a different story...

"Why? Why should I?" She asks. 

"Cause I am asking you too stay. I dont want you to leave me here please dont leave me" I beg extending my hand out to her asking no begging her to take it.

She looks at my hand the rain falls even harder. 

"Please I dont want to be alone" I say softly. 

"I dont understand you" she says and takes my hand. 

"Neither do I" I softly.